Are you READY for some FOOTBALL!!!

Comments

• Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    Lions are smokin the Packers 24 - zip at halftime. Watch for the miracle worker Rogers to bring them back in second half. Rogers has never been down 24-0 at halftime before. Could be exciting. Go Bears! D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    Dabutcher wrote: »
    Go Bears! D

The Bears aren't going anywhere. It's their bye week. :p
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Go Lions...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    My two favorite teams. Vikings and whoever is playing the Packers... Go Lions!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • nooshinjohn
    Anybody else remember a game when Aaron Rogers throws for over 400 yards, threes touchdowns, and lost? He will be crying on Danica’s shoulder for days over that one.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Anybody else remember a game when Aaron Rogers throws for over 400 yards, threes touchdowns, and lost? He will be crying on Danica’s shoulder for days over that one.

I could live with that crying room

By the way, the Vikes punter suuucks
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Took my 9yo daughter to her first NFL game yesterday to watch our Browns take on the Ravens. Her reaction after the game was “this has been the best day of my life, no kidding.”

Glad we got the win, she was so excited. But man, my fellow Browns fans need to show some class. I get we’re angry over the very bad calls and no calls, go ahead and boo, why chant Bull—— & Aholes, throw trash and aluminum bottles onto the field. We were in row three lower level sideline and watched a bottle come within a couple inches from hitting a camera man in the head. Ridiculous.

Then after the game Myles Garrett came over to our section to greet the fans. He tossed one of his gloves up which was just over my reach and caught by the gentleman behind me. That’s cool til he was immediately taken down by another fan (grown man) who obviously felt entitled to it. I mean it’s not like it had fallen and they were both after it. This was a blatant take down to remove it from the guy who caught it. This tackler came from about three rows further back and six seats over. My daughter was just like whoa, what just happened.

Not to mention the profanity screamed at the Ravens fans on the way out of the stadium. There’s no need for that I mean there are kids around. Besides we won, why be so angry.

Anyway great win, and I know the fans don’t see it much, but they need to chill.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • nooshinjohn
    edited October 2018
    That’s nothing Jeremy... at least they are not Philly fans.

• nooshinjohn
    I love this tackle...

rj53s7uv1yz9.jpg

If you are going to wear your hair like this and it gets yanked, all I can do is laugh.

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    ^^^^
    I watched it live, thought is was a horse collar from another angle on TV...then I laughed
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    I think all the football players with long hair look bad ash. The exception is Clay Mathews who gets paid from head and shoulders every time he flips his hair back.
    Love yours .
    . D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    This KC game is unreal.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • nooshinjohn
    Adam Thielen is a freakin stud. Glad everybody passed on this guy, because he is the best receiver in the NFL since Randy Moss, and he plays for the Vikings.

• nooshinjohn
    How about what The 49’ers are doing to the Packers?

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    49'ers are lookin darn good. Especially their defense!
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Tony M
    The packers "have a chance now." :)
  • krazypolk
    krazypolk Posts: 745
    You always have a chance when you have the best QB in all of football.
  • nooshinjohn
    I don’t like Aaron Rodgers... I think he is a smug and arrogant SOB, but he is the best there is, period!

• krazypolk
    I don’t like Aaron Rodgers... I think he is a smug and arrogant SOB, but he is the best there is, period!

I love it when you have to eat crow. Hahaha!
  • Tony M
    YEA!!!!!!
    :D
    Brady and Rodgers. The GREATS!

What comebacks those 2 had this week! :o:)
  • krazypolk
    Tony M wrote: »
    YEA!!!!!!
    :D
    Brady and Rodgers. The GREATS!

What comebacks those 2 had this week! :o:)

Wait, what? Don't rain on my parade.
  • krazypolk
    Time ti call it a nifht. Not bacuse i dun ran out steem cus i ran outa beer.
    Go pac co!
  • Tony M
    My wife wanted the 49'ers to win. She was bummed when she heard what happened at the end. :(
  • audioluvr
    Vikings are looking G O O D ! ! !
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • nooshinjohn
    Lets talk Vikings after the Saints game next week. I still have my doubts...

• audioluvr
    Deal...
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    edited October 2018
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Vikings are looking G O O D ! ! !

Aww, shucks.
  • nooshinjohn
    My signed Adam Thielen jersey is looking pretty good right now though.