RIP Burt Reynolds

Options
124»

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,311
    Options
    41283129_476975629487193_6156491849633628160_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&oh=eeb16bd9873117a5ea891e7d83e8b5b0&oe=5C263FD8

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,553
    Options

krazypolk wrote: »
    I'm broke. Picked up my second DUI a month ago

SLOW learner.... Hopefully no one else pay's a heavy price for your short neurons.

Does anybody care to start a GoFundMe page? Not for legal fees, for SVS fees instead.

ludicrous
  • krazypolk
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

SLOW learner.... Hopefully no one else pay's a heavy price for your short neurons.

Does anybody care to start a GoFundMe page? Not for legal fees, for SVS fees instead.

ludicrous

Would you please stop mucking up my Burt Reynolds RIP thread. Some people.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,092
    Options

ludicrous

We will, just as soon as you stop mucking up every other thread you post in.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • krazypolk
    krazypolk Posts: 745
    edited September 2018
    Options

ludicrous

We will, just as soon as you stop mucking up every other thread you post in.

You keep following me around, are you a stalker?
    If you don't have anything constructive to add please stay off my thread.

Sorry about these guys trampling on your grave Bandit.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,092
    edited September 2018
    Options

Sorry about these guys trampling on your grave Bandit.

Having met Burt a few times... I am quite certain when you meet him in the great beyond, he will tell you to refer to him as Mr. Reynolds, then tell you, in a not so polite tone, to get off of his cloud and don't speak to him again. He had little patience for trolls.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson