Interest check/pricing

Buddy of mine that was with me at LSAF year before is getting rid of his Denon DVB-3313udic combo player. Hes basically giving it to me to try and sell. As a player it works great, but, he uses it for connection, and, he's having issues with it connecting to Netflix. Takes several minutes for it to finally connect. He's updated the firmware. Finally bought a Sony. I think it's about 2 years old. Great physical condition. Looking for interest, and, not sure what price to ask. Any insight?

He's going to forward pics later this evening for me to post. Comes with original packaging. Here's a Crutchfield link:
https://www.crutchfield.com/p_033DBT3313/Denon-DBT-3313UDCI.html

Once posted in the flea market I will accept all responsibility for the transaction.

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    edited September 2018
    Well I had a little trouble on fleabay at looking for past sales until I figured out that it’s a dbt 3313 😂. Lowest sale was 119, highest was 275, average looks to be about $200. I didn’t look at whether they were all fully functioning, so that’s something to take into account.

I might be interested depending on price...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer