Need readable Schematic for CS1000p

larrywesson
larrywesson Posts: 9
edited September 2018 in Speakers
I cannot find a readable copy of a CS1000p schematic. Have heard that Moderator KennethSwauger may have a readable copy in a PDF. Or if anyone has a readable copy that they can send me a copy of I would appreciate it. My CS1000p has stoped working. My email is . Thanks is advance. Larry Wesson
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,666
    You don't need a schematic. Open it up to access the crossover, all the values are printed on the components.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Thanks for the info but I still feel more comfortable seeing the whole functionality in a diagram. Your point is well taken. Thanks for the help - still would like to get my hands on a readable schematic.
  • You might want to ask @KennethSwauger to edit out your email address from both of your posts.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,666
    Thanks for the info but I still feel more comfortable seeing the whole functionality in a diagram. Your point is well taken. Thanks for the help - still would like to get my hands on a readable schematic.

The crossover is pretty basic, I'm sure you can figure it out.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk