All you cord cutters out there can watch Monday night Football for free!

Options
Dabutcher
Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
edited September 2018 in The Clubhouse
qdrk4qq54y8x.png
Pretty much all local and national games can be watched for free with NFL mobile app. Android and Apple apps. I am watching the Lions get smoked at home right now. Second game coming up is Raiders and Rams. Looks great on my iPad Pro . Can probly be mirrored to your Apple TV? Peace. Dpceekhztg9qq.png
MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”

Comments

• polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    Options
    Lol, Fireman Ed sure was in his glory, nice to see my Jets win a road game for a change.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • krazypolk
    Options
    Who still watches NFL football?
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    Options
    krazypolk wrote: »
    Who still watches NFL football?

Thats one of the reasons I cut the cord...to get away from it.

No excuses!
  • warren
    warren Posts: 756
    Options
    I watch football, quit church.
    Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren
  • Legender
    Options
    No more NFL for me... a bit of college/high school ball and that's it.
    Music: Oppo103 - Parasound JC2 - Parasound A21- SDA 3.1
    Theater: Denon 3808 - B&K 7500/Emotiva XPA-3- RTi12, CSi5, RTiA7x4, PSW505
    Sleeping: Marantz 70005 - Harman Kardon 2400 - SDA 2
    2 Channel: Cary 306 SACD - Canary Audio 906 - Pass Labs x250 - PS Audio Perfectwave DAC, Polk LSiM705, SVS SB13 Ultra
    Office: Dell Optiplex, Emotiva XDA-2, Adcom 5500, LSiM 703
    Spares: Yamaha CA-810; LSi 15; Kenwood Basic M2a, Yamaha M60/M80, Polk Monitor 7, SVS SB13 Ultra
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,679
    Options
    What is a "cord cutter"?
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    Options
    Someone who gives up cable TV and the big bills associated with it. I have not had cable tv in twenty years. High speed internet sucks at $80 a month. Here we have two choices. Xfinity(Comcast) or Century Link. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • Viking64
    Options
    Dabutcher wrote: »
    Someone who gives up cable TV and the big bills associated with it. I have not had cable tv in twenty years. High speed internet sucks at $80 a month. Here we have two choices. Xfinity(Comcast) or Century Link. Peace. D

Ah, okay. For the last 8 years, I have lived in 2 places out of town and neither had cable available. When I lived in Florida, we didn't have cable at home. I used to set a VCR at work to record F1 races on weekends. I really don't miss cable one bit.

Currently I can watch NFL games on Fox, NBC, and CBS over the air. If there is something I want to see that isn't being broadcast locally, I stream it on the internet. My internet costs about the same as yours, but my speed is only 3MB/second because I live out in the sticks. No neighbors close by, though, so it's a trade-off. :p
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Dabutcher wrote: »

Ah, okay. For the last 8 years, I have lived in 2 places out of town and neither had cable available. When I lived in Florida, we didn't have cable at home. I used to set a VCR at work to record F1 races on weekends. I really don't miss cable one bit.

Currently I can watch NFL games on Fox, NBC, and CBS over the air. If there is something I want to see that isn't being broadcast locally, I stream it on the internet. My internet costs about the same as yours, but my speed is only 3MB/second because I live out in the sticks. No neighbors close by, though, so it's a trade-off. :p

Same here. I don't even have internet. Just hit and miss wifi on my phone. When we have visitors I break out the cribbage board...
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Viking64
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Same here. I don't even have internet. Just hit and miss wifi on my phone. When we have visitors I break out the cribbage board...

Cribbage board? Is that like an Irish smorgasbord with corned beef and cribbage on it? :o