Bruno Mars Tonight..

Should be an energizing show, The girls are extremely excited!! Can’t believe I was able to even find face value tickets yesterday...

Ha, and we have NIN coming up on the 18th...

Comments

• stretchl
    stretchl Posts: 1,334
    Where r u, man?
    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'
    - Isaac Asimov

Hi-Fi
    Apple Lossless --> Squeezebox Touch --> Joule Electra LA-100 Mark iii --> Odyssey Khartargo Mono Plus --> LSiM-705's
    Cabling by Groneberg
    Visuals
    https://media.illinois.edu/journalism/ledford-charles-stretch
    bit.ly/stretchonphotojournalism
    http://Vimeo.com/channels/stretchphoto
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,505
    Saw his concert last October... very good show

You will like it
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • Agree with Joey, fantastic experience.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,471
    Dude you have been on a tear out there, way to go.

Stretch he is in the big Co. area.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    UPTOWN FUNK! YEA!
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Wear ear plugs, the screaming girls will be louder than Bruno
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    Rock it dude....

Enjoy the concert!!!

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    Ha, and we have NIN coming up on the 18th...

Now you're talking!
  • WLDock
    WLDock Posts: 3,073
    The Mrs. is driving back home to Detroit to attend with her sisters this weekend. I really wanted to check out the show myself... but they made it a girls out thing.
    2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2