Updated system pics...

Taken this morning:

zhk04f2pp9ak.jpg

skh6hg1quqaq.jpg

See my signature for components.
Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,970
    Looks great
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • rtart
    rtart Posts: 812
    Amado Pena over the TV? Beside Kokopelli? Must be in AZ...?
    My 7.4.4 DIY 4k Home Theater:
    Polk LSiM 707 L-C-R, LSiM702 side surrounds, LSiM 705 rears
    Polk RC-80i x 4 In Ceiling Atmos speakers
    2 x SVS PB12/Plus 2's
    Denon X3700H
    Emotiva XPA11 Gen 3
    XBox One X 4k & BD and streaming
    Panasonic UB-420 4k player
    HD-A35 HD DVD
    Oppo BD-103D for hirez audio
    Technics SL-D2 TT, Grado Gold Cartridge
    JVC DLA-RS2000/NX7 projector
    Silver Ticket 120" acoustically transparent screen
    Berkline 090 electric recliners with Aura Bass Shakers
  • rtart
    rtart Posts: 812
    Duh...just read your handle.....nice setup.
    My 7.4.4 DIY 4k Home Theater:
    Polk LSiM 707 L-C-R, LSiM702 side surrounds, LSiM 705 rears
    Polk RC-80i x 4 In Ceiling Atmos speakers
    2 x SVS PB12/Plus 2's
    Denon X3700H
    Emotiva XPA11 Gen 3
    XBox One X 4k & BD and streaming
    Panasonic UB-420 4k player
    HD-A35 HD DVD
    Oppo BD-103D for hirez audio
    Technics SL-D2 TT, Grado Gold Cartridge
    JVC DLA-RS2000/NX7 projector
    Silver Ticket 120" acoustically transparent screen
    Berkline 090 electric recliners with Aura Bass Shakers
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    Thanks.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • My OCD is telling me that picture on the right is crooked? Other than that, it looks fabulous.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Uh Steve, the coasters are not centered on the table but do line up with the amp nicely.. :o:D
  • steveinaz wrote: »
    Taken this morning:

Wood slabs then spikes or just the wood?

I've been needing to spike my speakers as they are on carpet.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • gmcman
    gmcman Posts: 1,739
    Looks real nice....really like the floor. B)
  • steveinaz
    edited September 2018
    steveinaz wrote: »
    Taken this morning:

Wood slabs then spikes or just the wood?

I've been needing to spike my speakers as they are on carpet.

Small rubber feet under the wood. The Speaks have the rubber feet as well. Floor is solid cement. Tweeters weren't high enough with our couches.
  • steveinaz
    My OCD is telling me that picture on the right is crooked? Other than that, it looks fabulous.

Good EYE Sir. It has been corrected.
  • steveinaz
    edited September 2018
    Here's the Oppo BDP-103 and Western Digital "My Book" usb HDD. Connected to the DAC via Belden 1694A dig coax:

frnpwohk9d2d.jpg

Here's the Parasound A21 and Benchmark DAC2L. Connected via Signal Cable XLR:

b9c5fqkyb3ix.jpg

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    But where is the soundbar?
  • steveinaz
    edited September 2018
    PSB Imagine T2 Speakers connected via Kimber 8VS bi-wire:
    hxvc91isbdlg.jpg

Panamax power center and DirecTV receiver connected via Toslink to the DAC:
    5whm84jzgf5b.jpg

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Looks awesome Steve! And you have a pool! Next time I’m driving through southern Az on my way to Phoenix I’m stopping by ;):p
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • steveinaz
    You got it, some beer and BBQ.
  • Nice and clean, very tasteful!
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • steveinaz
    Thanks!
  • steveinaz
    So this system represents what you can do just shy of $10k. That's everything to include cabling and the Hard Drive; and MINUS the DirecTV receiver/HDTV Plasma, and the Cabinet.

Assuming you buy everything new.
  • Where are the geckos, I thought that was mandatory wall decoration in that part of the country. Tell me you have some elsewhere?
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • Clipdat wrote: »
    But where is the soundbar?

No Alexa? Pfft...
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    The setup looks great Steve! Are you still considering the Kinki Studios integrated to replace the Benchmark DAC 2L?
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,087
    Congrats. Very nice, clean setup! Do you ever miss the Harbeth's?
  • Where are the geckos, I thought that was mandatory wall decoration in that part of the country. Tell me you have some elsewhere?

How did you know my wall decorations? They say geckos scare the scorpions away... I think I need to put more up.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    They say geckos scare the scorpions away.

They do look pretty scared. :p

fjy5z86453dp.jpg
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    Looks nice.

I've got a John Nieto serigraph you need.

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• steveinaz
    aprazer402 wrote: »
    Congrats. Very nice, clean setup! Do you ever miss the Harbeth's?

Sometimes I do miss that stellar treble/midrange blend, but the T2's are so close it's not an issue. I much prefer the dynamics and punch of the T2's. The T2's are every bit as good at disappearing in the room.
  • steveinaz
    halo wrote: »
    The setup looks great Steve! Are you still considering the Kinki Studios integrated to replace the Benchmark DAC 2L?

That wasn't me. I am somewhat interested in the new Parasound P6, but doubt I'll make a change.