Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    there was a footwear thread?
    ... and it got closed?!

signs of the End Times, I tell you...

;)
  • Okay... I just wear this when I have to go to a funeral.

Funeral of the ostrich I assume ? That's very .... inclusive. ;)

Those are some nice looking boots, straight up.

For casual wear, I'd like to suggest

tibay5489u3i.jpg

Sal Palooza
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited September 2018
    Article-469-c32ca62eba07fa87f11adb978714cf22.jpg?w=700&r=fit

rwalbpxg3e1y.jpg
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,022
    halo wrote: »
    Article-469-c32ca62eba07fa87f11adb978714cf22.jpg?w=700&r=fit

RIP Bandit
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,022
    funny-dog-snapchats-45-581aef12c1527__700.jpg

Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited September 2018
    Let the games begin.
    tdfhkzcjwzvx.png
    i1rwpvff52zm.png

Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Oh no Tony! Here we go again! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • Tony M
    No, we won't go there on this forum for a very long time. I know I won't. I just was proud the NFL played the Anthem, CK has a lucrative job outside the NFL now. And the stands are packed tonight. My wife LOVES football more than me...LOL. :D She liked seeing the 3 guys sing the Anthem tonight as did I.

We all said our minds up to a point this week and kept it pretty civil.

I know I thank the Moderator/s for letting us say our thoughts here. I'll bet a lot of others thank him too.

The commercial Nike put out was actually pretty good.

I know a lot of us would've liked a different spokesman but it's done. Nike's stock didn't tank like a lot of us thought it would. This first game of the season had the Anthem and it looked like everybody stood. The stands were packed...so maybe everybody is going to move on and hope CK gets his wish and so do we. So.. maybe America is back to where it was two years ago except for what we all discussed this week. B)

It was GREAT to hear the Anthem tonight. ;)
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    stretchl wrote: »
    And so begins the great unveiling...

6e3ue5gizsjp.jpg

zjsjcp8b1na1.jpg

wzd13w0igwdj.jpg

dmmb5i4sm9us.jpg

lgwj4i8rn5sq.jpg

ybvducfbmtam.jpg

5il7g9wh2b14.jpg

3jgp3kl3o3ha.jpg

svxtuaptw8ag.jpg
    Sweet. Let’s see them all set up.
  • stretchl
    stretchl Posts: 1,334
    @aprazer402 - did u make that photo and, therefore tried the beer? Or a screen grab
    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'
    - Isaac Asimov

Hi-Fi
    Apple Lossless --> Squeezebox Touch --> Joule Electra LA-100 Mark iii --> Odyssey Khartargo Mono Plus --> LSiM-705's
    Cabling by Groneberg
    Visuals
    https://media.illinois.edu/journalism/ledford-charles-stretch
    bit.ly/stretchonphotojournalism
    http://Vimeo.com/channels/stretchphoto
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,087
    stretchl wrote: »
    @aprazer402 - did u make that photo and, therefore tried the beer? Or a screen grab

Screen grab, from a google review of a Dallas bar.
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    Tony Lama Bay Apache with Martin Dingman ostrich leg belt

e9v632pbhyq7.jpg
  • stretchl
    stretchl Posts: 1,334
    ofz7cwyd7410.jpeg
    These guys were my first concert in 1978. Life is a circle.
    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'
    - Isaac Asimov

Hi-Fi
    Apple Lossless --> Squeezebox Touch --> Joule Electra LA-100 Mark iii --> Odyssey Khartargo Mono Plus --> LSiM-705's
    Cabling by Groneberg
    Visuals
    https://media.illinois.edu/journalism/ledford-charles-stretch
    bit.ly/stretchonphotojournalism
    http://Vimeo.com/channels/stretchphoto
  • cyucksjc369u.jpeg
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • Hermitism
    Tony Lama Roughouts (pair #1)

o4gvu3zuuwvr.jpg

My goal is to get each one of you to own at least one pair of cowboy boots. You can even tell people that you know me!
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    I've never gotten the alure of the cowboy boots, sry.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    FestYboy wrote: »

I'm about to change your mind.

us8lyh4cnvj2.jpg
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    Hermitism wrote: »
    Tony Lama Roughouts (pair #1)

o4gvu3zuuwvr.jpg

My goal is to get each one of you to own at least one pair of cowboy boots. You can even tell people that you know me!

I’ve never thought about cowboy boots, but I almost bought a Stetson hat while I was out west on vacation.
  • Hermitism
    FestYboy wrote: »
    That's okay, but for a second picture Martin Riggs wearing sneakers or sandals.
    ftbmxfxibv46.jpg

Viking64 wrote: »
    I'm about to change your mind.
    Those look like skis! Those are longer than the ones worn by the Salamanca cousins.xxq5cpusikge.jpg
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Stumbled upon this today. Rush Clockwork Angels comic book series. Oh my! 6 book series, variant covers, graphic novels, etc., even a HC novel! Not sure what to think. Interesting read, or a money grab?
    4r769zk9vvhp.png
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • mhardy6647
    75s3u1icdt4k.png

animal mimicry (?)
  • mhardy6647
    now, here's a Porsche I've not seen... a Diesel, too! :)

29619414307_04b4842242_b.jpgPORSCHE DIESEL by ronald ligtenberg, on Flickr
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,559
    edited September 2018
    Drove Mines Rd. this morning.

hjka4a28xuxv.jpg

2j3qech9lwxy.jpg

zhl21m51yjvw.jpg

qg06tutmpopt.jpg

• Tony M
    I was wondering when you were going to do that trip again! B)
  • mhardy6647
    Nice photos. I remember picking up pinecones like that on or near the top of Mt. Diablo when we were up there with the kids one day a long, long (long) time ago.
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Love the pics Drew. Seems like you and I have more things in common again. Been an avid photographer for 30 years.