iPhone & Android headphone dongle users

EndersShadow
EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
edited August 2018 in Headphones
For those of you, like me, that have iPhone models that no longer have a headphone jack AND a charging port, so you have to use the Lightning bolt adapter cable.... its a PITA to remember to bring it with you.

I always seem to forget mine somewhere, and they aren't SUPER pricey, but they aint free either.

So I found a better solution to letting it free float in my pockets. This little thing goes on your keychain and lets you attach the adapter to it and carry it with your keys.

51rVShS-X3L._SL1001_.jpg

I'm buying one today because this is going to be the LAST TIME I get to work, stoked to jam out to my headphones, only to realize I have the wrong adapter.

Its also one more reason I'm going to see if my 6 Plus can't be saved since it still has charging + headphone, and I could convert it into a large iPod :smile:
"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Cool little invention, but I have to ask, isn't the dongle always connected either to your phone or your headphones? I just keep mine in my headphone bag. The only danger of losing it is on long planes rides when I have tons of crap and it might fall out into that magazine pouch...other than that, I don't see any need for it. But if its useful to you then great!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Nope. I don’t have it connected to my phone 24/7 or my headphones (don’t have a headphone bag)
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)