Consolidation sale RTI LSiM Yamaha

jeremymarcinko
jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
edited August 2018 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
So with the new baby coming in few months I was asked to baby proof the front room; which meant getting the two channel off the main floor and taking it to the basement HT.

Well two systems in one room doesn’t work for me so it’s all gotta go and thanks to Dabutcher I have their replacements on the way.

Local pickup Columbus Ohio only for any of the large speakers. Shipping is not included in any of the prices. Prefer PayPal.

All gear is fully functional, like new, smoke and pet hair free condition.

Polkies of 100 posts or more receive first consideration.

LSiM 705s Mahogany 2 years old - $950

Yamaha A-S801 Integrated - 1 year old. Awesome pair with 705 ;) $$650

Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Gloss Black with tan cork mat - $275 (Tone arm cable replaced)

RTI bundle in Cherry
RTI12s RTI6s and CSi3 - $700

Yamaha RX-A 1010 - A4L refurb $375

Closet cleaning:
Emotiva CMX-2 Power Conditioner DC filter. $50

Marantz AV560 preamp/processor - vintage - works well - no remote. $50

Pics available

Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant

Comments

• Oh yeah, RTI bundle also includes PSW505 subwoofer.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • LSiM 705s Now $800 local pickup.

bmlfjcyvgbfv.jpeg
    98az3tqfql0x.jpeg
    e047hujgfahy.jpeg
    8hnhlukid758.jpeg
    ghiersx2lyjj.jpeg
  • $600
    9o5kr5rpbhx5.jpeg
  • $700
    6o1au7ya83tj.jpeg
    5cvuecetdd4p.jpeg
    8pho7qkveuum.jpeg
    hibromwo4ukp.jpeg
    ieu2qcj34hkh.jpeg
    hw8exyrld5dv.jpeg
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    edited August 2018
    Man those LSiM705s and yammie is a sweet deal at $1400!!! GLWS!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • $350
    m49ub3mairld.jpeg
  • $275
    gd3rd84wp3og.jpeg
  • $50
    gu5kap6ldsv5.jpeg
    t76hzovtmthp.jpeg
  • $50
    cye5jndvkxn3.jpeg
  • The LSiM 705s are off the market until further notice.

If you were considering I apologize.
  • Everything thing to do with it.
  • $600
    9o5kr5rpbhx5.jpeg

Nice piece for 6 bones.
    Living Room
    Parasound HINT 6, Yamaha Aventage RX-A 1060, Yamaha BD-S681, Cambridge Audio Azur 851N, Polk S60, Polk S30, Samsung 60" LED

Office
    Cambridge Audio 851A, Auralic Aries Mini, LSiM 703s

Douglas Connection ICs and Cables
  • RTi series speakers - sold locally
  • AVENTAGE 1010 - sold locally
  • Yamaha A-S801 sold locally.