Parts list, a9's, crossovers

Options
Good day all,
Is there a parts list for crossover mods for the a9's???
I'm good with the bass section. But wouldn't mind upgrading the mids and tweeter sections. I've already run larger gauge wire in the cabinets and resealed pass through holes for wires etc.
Any help or parts suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Best Answer

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    edited August 2018 Answer ✓
    Options
    Sonicap capacitors and Mills resistors will do the trick. None of which will fit on the stock boards.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Answers

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    The crossover values are printed on the components. The crossover is attached to the binding post plate.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• tindean
    tindean Posts: 5
    Options
    I was looking for more of a better replacement parts list,,
    I have crossovers out already to replace a resistor, and upgraded cabinet wires already.
    Was hoping someone who done a mod could suggest better than stock parts. Thanks again
  • tindean
    Options
    Thanks much. That's what I needed to know
  • tindean
    Options
    I seen the pics of the mods. Just didn't know what parts they were using. Ty again.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    Options
    Sonicaps and vishay-mills resistors.
    Clarity caps are also highly regarded. Understand that film caps will be much larger than stock caps.