YelaWolf tonight!!

Yeah I know not everyone’s cup of tea on here but I’m looking forward to it..

https://youtu.be/95JRk1q8msA

Comments

• Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    Have fun. Thanks for turning me on to something new. That song was Tight! I will have to listen to more from him. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,473
    I hope you napped today old man :p or you won't be worth a t urd next week :D:D
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,033
    Thanks for turning me on to Greta Van Fleet, but you jumped the shark on this one... not my cup of joe for sure.

Have a great time.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    I've been semi-into his stuff for a couple of years. Have a great time!!! B)
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,832
    Well I survived a late night, we didn’t get home till 2:00 in the morning, can’t even remember the last time I was up that late, the show was off the hook, the Ogden is a great very old theater to see a show...

Next up Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson next Monday... HAHAHA..