Reconnecting my two Woodbourne's to wifi

2»

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    Ed, I heard Polk is looking for someone that knows what the hell they're doing.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Good thing we didn't know anyone at polk this could be embarrassing...

:p:p

Sometimes people need a boot in the rear to get it in gear. Polk is/was always known for their outstanding customer service. I have a feeling alot has changed with the sale to Directed. There are so many companies and products out there these days, that you have to be on your game with Customer Service. You cannot slack off! The Polk of old, this would have NEVER gone on this long. Someone would have had an answer or atleast replied that same day.

Anyway, mdaudioguy...enjoy the Chocolate Factory!
    No excuses!
  • mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    F1nut wrote: »

I think I've uncovered their new CS strategy. Anyone with a problem must purchase a Command Bar and then just ask Alexa! She'll know!
  • I'm glad you got them working and apologize for the delay.
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    edited August 2018
    Strong Bad wrote: »
    Anyway, mdaudioguy...enjoy the Chocolate Factory!

Anyone at @jstas house in 2016 will remember that Ed does not need any help
    with chocolate. We all enjoyed his plate of schwedy b*lls....
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • Hello y’all. New here. I’m please to see the solution here for WiFi, however, I have my woodbourne connected to an amazon echo dot via Bluetooth. I’m having some very poor experiences lately. The connection has ... stutters/stops/skips for lack of a correct term. Skips seems best. The dot still will connect but if I attempt to disconnect via voice command I receive the message that “no Bluetooth” device is connected yet the message comes from the Bluetooth connected woodbourne. The woodbourne is. It displayed in the Alexa app where I could delete and forget to reconnect and also as this thread began with, the woodbourne app no longer is supported for the newest iOS version. So it would appear that there is no souliton for updating the app and managing Bluetooth yet?
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    mdaudioguy wrote: »
    F1nut wrote: »

Is this the smoking gun?
  • mdaudioguy
    edited January 2019
    deronb1 wrote: »
    Is this the smoking gun?

From August? Geez, I hope not. Besides there have been numerous complaints about CS on here, and most seem justified.
  • mdaudioguy
    edited January 2019