Introducing Brown Dog

2»

Comments

• EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 15,937
    oldrocker wrote: »
    Man I hope so. Maybe he will be good luck as I've been skunked HORRIBLY lately.

I keep telling ya, if you want a tube amp, bring a couple hundred to bobby's shop, chat about what your wanting wattage wise and using speaker wise.... and then just let him do his thing and built you something crazy.

"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • warrenwarren Posts: 617
    I think he likes you...
    Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren
  • oldrockeroldrocker Posts: 1,888
    Man I hope so. Maybe he will be good luck as I've been skunked HORRIBLY lately.

I keep telling ya, if you want a tube amp, bring a couple hundred to bobby's shop, chat about what your wanting wattage wise and using speaker wise.... and then just let him do his thing and built you something crazy.

I know I know.

Need to get over there and get something done.
    Just not sure what I want.
    Brown dog, oops Toby passed his vet visit today :)

• WillowWillow Posts: 9,085
    edited July 28
    Call him Toobs... or Tubz
    2Ch- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Tributaries Optical, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung 55JS7000, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Rotel RDV 1045 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII and Android Mi Box3. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Neutron App to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e

Some good news, just let the dog back in the house, he was panting heavily, had a look on his face assuring me the yard and garden is free of rabbits for the morning.

Might take him to my daughters house for the wild cats situation.. :o Kidding....
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 10,845
    My wife picked the name Toby :)

Much better than Kunta Kente'
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 15,937
    Toby is gonna be great at helping you get over all that crap your too old for :wink:

Have you introduced him to proper hifi stereo yet? And does he have a doggie bed in the sweet spot yet?
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 10,845
    That dog is a "chick" magnet, something else you're probably too old for B) ;)
2»