Luke Bryan tonight..

Options
Taking Courtney to see Luke Bryan tonight, have a feeling there will be a ton of eye candy walking around :p should be a fun show..

Comments

• jeremymarcinko
    Options
    Nice! He’s like the love child of Elvis and Gomer Pile. But I like his music a lot.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    Woooooo!! It is so awesome that The Mighty C is up and running again! You got a tough one there, Larry..... B)
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,688
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Nice! He’s like the love child of Elvis and Gomer Pile. But I like his music a lot.

"Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! Thank you very much." B)
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,079
    Options
    Larry,
    I know she will enjoy it.

Luke is a great performer. I saw him three years in a row when he was doing the farm tours at outside venues in Georgia. One venue was the Carroll County Fair Grounds which I was taken by my parents to in the 50's. The second show was at a park in Villa Rica where I was born. The third year was in a pasture in the middle of nowhere in the Athens area. Great shows and a lot of people having fun.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA