dsb3 rear speakers do not stay connected

I also have a dsb1, dsb2, and dsb3 rears. I have a samsung tv, which does allow optical pass thru. So I have to use a hdmi hub with optical to soundbar for dolby. But the problem Im having is the rears will often stop working, in the middle of a bluray, when i pause movie and start back up. Why is this happening

Comments

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,537
    Hello,
    I believe one possible cause can be interference caused by a closely placed system router. Is it possible to (if applicable) turn off your router and see if the surround speakers remain connected while you watch a DVD?
    If this doesn't make a difference call Polk at: 1-800-377-7655 and follow the prompts to soundbar help.
    "And the house you live in will never fall down
    If you pity the stranger who stands at your gate" G.Lightfoot
  • rbrohlrbrohl Posts: 1
    Hi,

I just purchased this same system from Dish. I am experiencing an either the DSB2's are connected or the DSB3, never both at the same time. Sad thing is Dish installed it and I think he knew about this issue. They sure wanted paid in a hurry.

Should I try the same phone #? I saw in another post a reference to sending an email to [email protected]

Thanks
    Rich