Showcase your setups

Comments

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    scubalab wrote: »
    F1nut wrote: »
    b3ej7p859cae.jpg

I got a rare daylight photo of Jesse’s rig...

I’m sure he won’t mind me posting it here...

apa10gv7e5t9.jpeg

The Jesse Witch Project...
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited August 2018
    :poat3wj6ift8z.jpg

Sorry everyone I should of done a grill off shot. I can listen to tunes all night while staring these babies down. Shout out to Ryan over Des Moines way great job restoring these, and of course parting with them!

I wish Jesse would take some pictures within the confines of the crypt but with out being able to use a flash we should all understand :p
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    Willow wrote: »
    scubalab wrote: »
    F1nut wrote: »
    b3ej7p859cae.jpg

I got a rare daylight photo of Jesse’s rig...

I’m sure he won’t mind me posting it here...

apa10gv7e5t9.jpeg

The Jesse Vampire Project...

Fixed it for ya.

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Willow
    Lots of great looking systems here.
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    edited August 2018
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Nothing fancy, but it sure sounds good Friday night. Photos taken sunrise Saturday, 6/30/18.

pwk9trep8izn.jpeg
    6eypzlgexn7j.jpeg

Yeah not fancy at all. More utilitarian I think.

Where do I plug in my iPod? I’ve got Kanye.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • My thoughts exactly. I’d be ashamed of myself.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    edited August 2018
    Nothing fancy, but it sure sounds good Friday night. Photos taken sunrise Saturday, 6/30/18.

pwk9trep8izn.jpeg
    6eypzlgexn7j.jpeg

All I have is Yeezus.

g557mht6p6c4.png

As long as your iPod has Apple Lossless files you can use my Wadia dock, which was the first to be able to bypass the iPod DAC, and directly access the digital files. It was my first music server, and is the basis for my headphone system. :)

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • BlueFox wrote: »

pwk9trep8izn.jpeg
    6eypzlgexn7j.jpeg

As long as your iPod has Apple Lossless files you can use my Wadia dock, which was the first to be able to bypass the iPod DAC, and directly access the digital files. It was my first music server, and is the basis for my headphone system. :)

Well thanks for the history lesson, let’s jam already.
  • BlueFox

pwk9trep8izn.jpeg
    6eypzlgexn7j.jpeg

LOL. Jamming as we speak with beer 2, and some metal. :)

Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Willow

pwk9trep8izn.jpeg
    6eypzlgexn7j.jpeg

Second and a half glass of wine. Alone here tonight. Kids at grandparents wife's flight is 3 hours late. So physical graffiti is on the tt
  • Thorton
    Thorton Posts: 1,324
    edited August 2018
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    6ofkuah3pk7m.jpg
    niz92kqq4x9m.jpg

Holy Cow! Those side channels will "Shoot/Poke your Eyes out!"
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Ethernet Filter: GigaFOILv4 with Keces P3 LPS
    Source: Roon via ethernet to DAC interface
    DAC: Bricasti M1SE
    Pre/Pro: Marantz AV8805
    Tube Preamp Buffer: Tortuga TPB.V1
    Amp1: Nord One NC1200DM Signature, Amp2: W4S MC-5, AMP3: W4S MMC-7
    Front: Salk SoundScape 8's, Center: Salk SoundScape C7
    Surround: Polk FXIA6, Surround Back: Polk RTIA9, Atmos: Polk 70-RT
    Subs: 2 - Rythmik F25's
    IC & Speaker Cables: Acoustic Zen, Wireworld, Signal Cable
    Power Cables: Acoustic Zen, Wireworld, PS Audio
    Room Treatments: GIK Acoustics
  • Y’all make feel bad about myself. Jack and Coke #5. Jamming to George Jones.
    bdbdgoqsgljx.jpeg
  • BlueFox
    edited August 2018
    Thorton wrote: »
    Holy Cow! Those side channels will "Shoot/Poke your Eyes out!"

That’s what I was thinking. Then again, mine are also on either side of my couch, but a bit more behind. :)
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Willow wrote: »

pwk9trep8izn.jpeg
    6eypzlgexn7j.jpeg

Second and a half glass of wine. Alone here tonight. Kids at grandparents wife's flight is 3 hours late. So physical graffiti is on the tt

One and a half to go, then be sure to put that bottle in the recycle.
  • BlueFox
    Really? I get 5 glasses from a 1.5 liter bottle.

Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Willow

750 ml here in Canada.
  • Willow
    Willow wrote: »

pwk9trep8izn.jpeg
    6eypzlgexn7j.jpeg

One and a half to go, then be sure to put that bottle in the recycle.

Recycle my eye.... I bring that back we get 20cents for bottles and 10 for beer bottles here
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    I usually have FXI A6 's on end tables in place of the A5's, I do like the A5's in that spot while listening to Blu Ray concerts sitting in the Middle chair while watching Jeff Beck at Ronnie Scott's is a good time.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • BlueFox wrote: »

Heck yeah! That’s a bottle of wine!
  • marvda1
    marvda1 Posts: 4,862

pwk9trep8izn.jpeg
    6eypzlgexn7j.jpeg

says bill gates, "I just got a little nest egg put away" :D
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Dac: Sonnet Morpheus 2, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
    Transport: Jay's Audio CDT2 mk2, Lumin U1 mini
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
    Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
    Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • BlueFox
    LOL. Is that from Total Beer and Wine. :)

Three 20 amp circuits.
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943

pwk9trep8izn.jpeg
    6eypzlgexn7j.jpeg

I love this setup.
  • Here's what's going to keep me happy on this rainy Saturday here in Ct.
    xt02zfgunzla.jpg
    cx26mp47ocvs.jpg

That’ll do it!