Dynaudio Audience 72 tower speakers

Awesome speakers.Perfect condition in every way. Look perfect and sound perfect . No issues , just want to try something different. Great reasonably priced speakers to get you into the Dynaudio game. Local pick up in St. Paul ,Mn. 55119. I do not have original boxes or do not wish to ship. or I will be near Chicago area second week of August. $750.00 with one hundred posts or $850.00 craigslist price without. Thanks. Dumidb6aoumy1.jpeg
fftxbi0cuvda.jpeg
31mcnz3r7h7o.jpeg
7fwb2nhp7d6n.jpeg
j9qm6nl7216t.jpeg
bqc7dsoc1gqt.jpeg
lz1pnxnhlkxp.jpeg
iahk38vub3el.jpeg
zno9ecj2rs8t.jpeg
MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”

Comments

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 4,243
    Lemme get a gumball.
    Got Dayens?
  • marvda1marvda1 Posts: 3,127
    if that's the placement you listen to them in, you might want to play around with better placement and you might get a different better sound.
    Amplifiers: MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800, Usher R1.5
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Transport/Dac: Cayin Venus cd-100i, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkI
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra
    Speaker Cables: Analysis Plus Black Mesh Oval 9, Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Interconnects: Analysis Plus Copper Oval-In Micro, MG Audio Design Planus Cu2,
    Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Power Cables by: Cullen Cables, 6sons Audio, Swiss Cables
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 4,243
    IIRC, his setup is like that due to WAF.
    marvda1 wrote: »
    if that's the placement you listen to them in, you might want to play around with better placement and you might get a different better sound.

Got Dayens?
  • marvda1marvda1 Posts: 3,127
    Clipdat wrote: »
    IIRC, his setup is like that due to WAF.
    marvda1 wrote: »

if that's the case he is not getting to best out of the dyns and will not get the best out of any other speaker.
    Amplifiers: MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800, Usher R1.5
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Transport/Dac: Cayin Venus cd-100i, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkI
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra
    Speaker Cables: Analysis Plus Black Mesh Oval 9, Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Interconnects: Analysis Plus Copper Oval-In Micro, MG Audio Design Planus Cu2,
    Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Power Cables by: Cullen Cables, 6sons Audio, Swiss Cables
  • DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 1,624
    I know. I know. Wife’s room. I have SDA’s 1.2 in Home theater in lower family room. Sometimes you have to compromise to get any speakers in a room. At least I am not having to settle for Bose or soundbar in living room YET. They sound great in my humble set up. Marantz 6001 reciever with Adcom 555 , Oppo CD player. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

• mantismantis Posts: 14,942
    I had the Audience 82's years ago along with a full 5.1 setup. In many ways I wish I never sold them but I did for good reasons.
    The Audience line from Dynaudio to me was an emotional experience. They have an ability to play music on a level that sucks you in. You can go demo them but during the demo you will find yourself listening more to the music then the speaker.
    I was hot to trot back then to buy the B&K CDM9NT's but when I heard the Audience 72's then the 82's I switched gears.
    $750 is a crazy good deal for a pair of speakers that sound like a $2500.00 pair of speakers or better.
    Sorry your selling them and some lucky person will score these gems.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • ZLTFULZLTFUL Posts: 4,533
    I've always loved that they have the mounts on the back for storing the grilles. Nice touch for those of us who like to leave our speakers nekkid but still keep the grilles.

Honestly, if I wasn't trying to get my basement done, I would be all over these...
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • mantismantis Posts: 14,942
    LOL I forgot about that feature, YES that ruled.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
    Weekend bump for some highly reviewed awesome speakers. One of the cheapest ways to get your ears around the Dynaudio brand set. Peace. D

• steveinazsteveinaz Posts: 18,271
    This, IMO is a steal.
    Transport: Oppo BDP-103/USB HDD | Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2L | Power Amp: Parasound Halo A21 | Speakers: PSB Imagine T2 | Cables: Signal Cable XLR; Kimber 8VS Bi-Wire; Belden 1694A Dig Coax | AC Power: Panamax M5300-PM
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 29,318
    Hmm....somethin' to think about.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    Tad 803 bookies
    Polk 500 surrounds
    Polk s35 center
    SVS SB-2000
    Sonos

Music-

Joule la-100 pre
    B&k 1403 amp
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    ERA D5 bookies

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Analysis plus crystal oval ic's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable
    Weekend bump. I will be near Chicago all next week on holiday. Peace. D

Weekend bump. A little wiggle room on price for polkies with 100 plus posts. Thanks. D

Weekend bump. Price is a little flexible with 100 posts. Thanks. D

Fresh photos. Thanks. D

Thanks. Dk16m38lhauxd.jpeg
    yy3y6ii0jo6b.jpeg
    5fhitg5kb964.jpeg
    82u9yp9olodo.jpeg
    phf5jbr07h1l.jpeg
    yqulos8ovvy1.jpeg
    9fappko5ta96.jpeg
    5kyljsy3h9bv.jpeg
    on6u8fvawu7u.jpeg
    puq1blyyvdzh.jpeg
    7fnr9zsl6v7w.jpeg
    dyjb4n7u46xb.jpeg
    ti91lfb37axf.jpeg
    odt7qqia0hah.jpeg
    1301fv9w6mpi.jpeg
    qxdag19w9gcv.jpeg
    mojuad1nc01j.jpeg
    855x1e45ya0e.jpeg
    krefow2kkjjz.jpeg

• RicardoRicardo Posts: 10,499
    I should peek around here more often. I will go to Milwaukee next week. We could have figured something out with one of the polkies around Chicago.

Damn.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 29,318
    If you guys need help to pony express these puppies, I can help. I work cheap, coffee and doughnuts.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    Tad 803 bookies
    Polk 500 surrounds
    Polk s35 center
    SVS SB-2000
    Sonos

Music-

Joule la-100 pre
    B&k 1403 amp
    Cary xciter dac