Turnkey system - just add cables

I'm offering up a pairing that is completely turnkey, minus a few cables and a source of your choice.

Rosso Fiorentino Elba - I've had these listed before. They are white and do very well in a small to medium sized room. In the proper setting, these operate more like a high end monitor than a small tower. They disappear extremely well and do great things with the soundstage while providing more depth to the frequency. MSRP is $4,000

North Star Design Blue Diamond Integrated Amplifier - this is new to be listed. I have two of these in my possession and am looking to move one. This unit is black and includes the DAC option (USB, Coax, and Optical input). It boasts 170 WPC in a somewhat compact design. MSRP is just over $4,000

Package price: $5,000 + shipping

This package was used at LSAF last year and had much praise. Unfortunately it was overshadowed by the magic happening in my other room, but that system was also much more money.

https://www.audiothesis.com/elba
https://www.audiothesis.com/bluediamond-integrated
audiothesis.com/

Speakers: Harbeth: 30.2, SHL5+; Usher: Be-10, T-515; Rosso Fiorentino: Elba, Pienza, Certaldo, Fiesole, Volterra; Polk: T50, Signature S15, RTA 15tl, RTi12; Sonner Audio Allegro Unum, Legato Unum, Legato Semis, Legato Duo; Emerald Physics CS-2.8; Klipsch KLF-20
Preamps: Shuguang S200MK, Dayens Ampino, Parasound P5
Amps: Shuguang S845MK, Dayens Ampino Monoblocks, Parasound A23
Integrateds: Triode Corporation TRV-88SER, MastersounD: BoX, Dueventi, Compact 845, Evolution 845; North Star Design Blue Diamond
Sources: AURALiC Aries, Denon HEOS Link, North Star Design: Magnifico, Supremo, Incanto, Intenso, Venti
Cabling: Wireworld
TV: Sony XBR-75X940C

Comments

• DSkipDSkip Posts: 14,876
    This deal is dead. I just sold the Elba's separately.
    audiothesis.com/

Speakers: Harbeth: 30.2, SHL5+; Usher: Be-10, T-515; Rosso Fiorentino: Elba, Pienza, Certaldo, Fiesole, Volterra; Polk: T50, Signature S15, RTA 15tl, RTi12; Sonner Audio Allegro Unum, Legato Unum, Legato Semis, Legato Duo; Emerald Physics CS-2.8; Klipsch KLF-20
    Integrateds: Triode Corporation TRV-88SER, MastersounD: BoX, Dueventi, Compact 845, Evolution 845; North Star Design Blue Diamond
    Sources: AURALiC Aries, Denon HEOS Link, North Star Design: Magnifico, Supremo, Incanto, Intenso, Venti
    Bump. Deal is back on. This time, you can get the package for....

$4,000!

That's an all Italian system at half off retail. This will give you a TON of sound for the money.
    audiothesis.com/

• aprazer402aprazer402 Posts: 1,101
    Skip: The links for these products in your first post no longer work. I believe these are the correct links to them. Please correct this if I'm wrong.
    https://www.audiothesis.com/product-page/rosso-fiorentino-elba
    https://www.audiothesis.com/product-page/north-star-design-blue-diamond-integrated

These are still available.
    audiothesis.com/