FS: Parasound HCA1500A Recently serviced by Parasound

Options
When I purchased this unit it arrived DOA, after engaging the on/off switch it would power on but the left channel was a little fuzzy sounding. I reached out to Parasound and they said they could repair so I sent it off.

They replaced a stand by transformer and some driver transistors. The unit was then thoroughly inspected and bench tested.

At some point this unit has had its main caps replaced with Nichicon capacitors and Parasound said this was done correctly and gave the unit a clean bill of health.

The condition of the unit is great except for a small ding on the faceplate and two minor scratches on the back portion of the top.

Great sounding amplifier and with the recent clean bill of health and new caps should be ready for many years of service!!

I do not have the original box but I have the box Parasound return shipped it with and that is basically a factory box.

$550 shipped with paypal

4xkbrspa032i.jpg
kqoxcaa0pwmb.jpg
7c6g36p1l5od.jpg
buj042kiiduf.jpg
rkp6645kiek4.jpg
brdj21daruo6.jpg
imp51gl2fwa3.jpg
pjgp8cb6b15d.jpg
eil33yuqzggb.jpg
v2du0s3ac238.jpg
6h5glyio24yz.jpg
nrtzyxic1sih.jpg
hqyimzlx9k35.jpg
wh5mtxjjy64z.jpg
emgsajt8b136.jpg
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,973
    Options
    Man if I needed this I would be all over it! Shouldn’t last long. Got some RTiA 9s to drive? Here u go!!!

GLWS!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,020
    Options
    One of the best amps Ive heard for the money! I just happened to stumble upon something a little different! Cant go wrong!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • monepolk
    monepolk Posts: 1,140
    Options
    Sent you a PM.
  • VR3
    Options
    Replied
  • VR3
    Options
    SOLD pending payment
  • monepolk
    Options
    Thanks Trey, @lightman1 beat to the last one.
  • monepolk
    Options
    It has Arrived (actually got it last Thursday), surprised it only took a couple of days to get here. Thanks again for your patience.