FS VPI JMW 10.5 3D tone arm plus accessories

Options
I have a 2 month old VPI JMW 10.5 3D tone arm for sale. It was my backup arm to mount my Ortofon A95 cartridge. The arm has the Soundsmith Counterintuitive to assist with correct azimuth setup and,also, the VPI dual pivot point attachment. Plus, a StereoSquares by Norm smoked acrylic storage box to display and protect the arm. This is a museum quality storage piece. Norm does some fantastic work. Reason for sale is I am trading in my original arm towards a VPI Fatboy arm.

Original price for all pieces $2450. Firm sale price of $1500 net to me. Buyer pays shipping, insurance and fees.
[

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    That's a piece of art. B)
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• miner
    miner Posts: 1,305
    Options
    Norm at StereoSquares does beautiful work with acrylic. VPI is not so bad, either.
    [
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    Options
    That tone arm is simply gorgeous. GLWTS.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »

Now you know you need it :p
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    Really wish I had a use for this. GLWS!
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

Now you know you need it :p

I've got more art than I know what to do with.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    Options

A compliment for a tonearm.... me thinks there is a softening of the Grinch's vinyl-hating heart :p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    Options
    Wish I had the Beans for this, it's a direct drop in for my Classic Signature. :(

GLWTS