Brown Sabbath

Okay, these guys can play!! I like the arrangement in this...

https://youtu.be/GoqcIQ37amo

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    Yea i like that Larry.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,197
    Oooooh, that was nice !

With sax, trombone, and trumpet. GOOD vocals, and that drummer was dead-on tight to the original.

Sal Palooza
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    Black, Sweat & Tears. :p

I agree. That was amazing! The guitarist was right on, too. And that tone during the wah solo? B)
  • Manticore
    Manticore Posts: 408
    That was smokin hot. I couldn't wait till he started to sing, i was just trying to imagine what he was going to sound like. Cool thanks!
    Denon AVR X4200W
    Parasound A23 amplifier
    Parasound A23 amplifier
    LG 65" Ultra HD4k
    LG 4kBR - UP970
    Denon DVM 4800
    Denon DP 3000 turntable
    Saec 308sx tonearm w/
    Dynavector 10x5 cart
    Vincent PHO 701 Phono Preamp
    MIT Avt3 Speaker c's
    Audio Quest Big Sur ic's
    Polk SDA 1C's modded
    Polk LSim 707
    Polk LSiM706c
    Polk RTiA 3's
    Polk 80F/X-RT
    Polk DSW PRO 440wi sub
    Infinity bu2 sub
    "The early Klingon gets the Gagh"
  • decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    Wow, If only Ozzy could sing that good !!!!
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,053
    Wasn't Brown Sabbath playing for Ozzy and Jack on their "Adventure" show? That's where I first heard them, I think, and Ozzy seemed to like them too.
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • miner
    miner Posts: 1,305
    heiney9 wrote: »
    Wasn't Brown Sabbath playing for Ozzy and Jack on their "Adventure" show? That's where I first heard them, I think, and Ozzy seemed to like them too.

Yep

[