Rare Denon DCD-2560 CD Player- Sold

F1nut
F1nut Posts: 49,704
edited July 2018 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
This player is built like the proverbial brick outhouse. Weighing in at 23 lbs. it's heavier than some amps. It also has a unique feature, pitch control. Both belts for the tray/transport operation have just been replaced for many more years of trouble free service. Everything works perfectly. There are some nicks/scuffs on the top, but the faceplate is clean. Other than the obvious controls there is an array of full feature controls behind the lower front panel.

I was going to keep this one, but the reality is I don't have anywhere to use it.

Comes with the owner's manual, but no remote. I'm sure Harmony has the code.

Price $175.00

Shipping: TBD

Payment: PayPal

fa0m863kaytn.jpg

179gpgfrt3i3.jpg

bq5qcf3qih25.jpg

fchj4utlsb0c.jpg
Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Dang it, Jesse, how'd you know I was looking for a better CDP to eventually become a solid transport in the LR rig? Gahhh!! Just can't swing it right now :(
  • teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    Oops.... I think you mean 2560, Jesse.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    I have an older Denon professional CD player with a similar one of their "Super Linear Converter" branded DACs inside, and it sounds damn good to me. I'm sure this one sounds great as well.
  • F1nut
    edited July 2018
    teekay0007 wrote: »
    Oops.... I think you mean 2560, Jesse.

Yep, you're right. DENON DCD-2560

I asked Ken to change it.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    edited July 2018
    I own this CD player and it as a fantastic player. The only other standalone (non-transport only) player that bests this one (that I own) is the DCD-3000. The pitch control is a great feature to have as well. Someone should buy this. It looks like it's in fantastic shape.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • F1nut
    Bump....this needs a new home. You'll make beautiful music together.

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    SOLD Thank you.

President of Club Polk

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    You're welcome....