Hooking up PSW10 to Dayton DTA-2.1BT

The Dayton DTA 2.1BT has a high level mono sub out with a 180 he low pass for a passive sub. Can I hook up to just one channel of the speaker wire input on the PSW 10? Will that affect output level of the sub. Or better to use the high level LR input and the out to the speakers? Or hook up the mono high level output to both speaker wire inputs?

Best Answer

Answers

• popspensepopspense Posts: 2
    Thanks, I’ll just forget about the sub output and go with the LR outputs to the sub then to the speakers.
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,145
    popspense wrote: »
    Thanks, I’ll just forget about the sub output and go with the LR outputs to the sub then to the speakers.

Good luck!
    Not Tom, or Trey, or Jim
    NAD C352
    Monitor Audio Radius R90’s/Mission Freedom 770 IV
    BJC speaker cables, generic RCA’s, one homemade power cable, because that’s going to do any good with the rest of the generic ones.
    Technics SL3200 turntable and a Shure M97xE phono cartridge
    Velodyne VA-907 subwoofer
    Lafayette LR-1100 acting as a tuner and phono.
    I've always thought the goal of high end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.