Comments

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,922
    diamond plate pegboard -- nice touch :p

• mhardy6647
    Clipdat wrote: »
    How much diamond plate is too much?

Despite years of federally supported study, this question has yet to be answered. Further research is necessary (as we always say in my line of work, as an aid to continued employment). B)
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    My new 3.7mm Way Excellent II Turntable Mat from Herbie's Audio Lab (recommended by @ALL212 & @SCompRacer)
    47g5nw1y5lj6.jpg
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Any Polkies in Indiana dine here? :smile:
    4dgk60o17na6.png
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,064
    edited July 2018
    Don't believe it, but amusing nevertheless.

37040884_10156597599794809_5115269168651829248_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=dfda5665d639c14822a96d5a86ac6b40&oe=5BD9D65D&efg=eyJhZG1pc3Npb25fY29udHJvbCI6MSwidXBsb2FkZXJfaWQiOiIxMDc5NTUxODk4MDgifQ%3D%3D
  • Kingrat
    Kingrat Posts: 74
    Looks like this will be my new car. Ordered a catch can for it a few minutes ago.
    gnas2juidjmo.jpg
    Cable atheist: They're just trying to get your money like a TV preacher!
    Vinyl system: I'm long done with the snap, crackle, and pop.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    Ordering mods for it before you even have it, that's what I'm talking about!
  • halo
    Kingrat wrote: »
    Looks like this will be my new car. Ordered a catch can for it a few minutes ago.
    gnas2juidjmo.jpg

Love the Panther Pink T/A paint scheme next to the one you are getting. Very B) looking cars
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • Kingrat
    Panther Pink? Thats TorRed. There hasn't been a PP Challenger in a long time.
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    Yeah that’s not pink :D
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • Kingrat
    Looks like it's goi9ng to be TorRed for me. The yellow one sold 5 minutes after I signed the papers. Almost the same price so it's fine..

qxeqgsd2lxkw.jpg

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    edited July 2018
    verb wrote: »

Never too much! I'll post some more pics of the main workbench at the front of the garage! :smile:

I did this last year when we first moved in. A bit of a mess, but vastly improved from a year ago!

f2gkbldfbpkj.jpg

A bit of a mess?

Dear God, you make me sick! Get that place cleaned up pronto!

Seriously though. I'm embarrassed to post a pic of my garage/workspace(s)... It brings the word "mess" to a whole new level!

NICE shop man!
  • Kingrat
    Ordering mods for it before you even have it, that's what I'm talking about!

Well, I don't mess around once I've decided to do something. I've got the money to buy it, or put a big chunk down on it, and I know I was buying a Scat Pack Challenger, and it would be my third hemi car and all of them have had catch cans (I've seen what an engine looks like with and without after about 50K miles), and it's a total no-brainer to have one.
  • Kingrat

Never too much! I'll post some more pics of the main workbench at the front of the garage! :smile:

I did this last year when we first moved in. A bit of a mess, but vastly improved from a year ago!

f2gkbldfbpkj.jpg

You call that a mess, I call it "excess". I wish I was the organized type of person, but I just can't do it. I clean it up and within days, it's back to what it was.
  • halo
    edited July 2018
    Well, I guess I was fondly remembering the PP color with the TA stripes and the flat black hood from a different time.
    cl7h7avyoob3.jpeg

That’s a great looking combo with the Red too!
    Post edited by halo on
  • halo
    edited July 2018
    I really liked the Octane Red color @nooshinjohn chose for the Demon he ordered as well.
    rebkp709qzkc.jpeg
  • zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,256
    Pikes Peak?

Mt. Adams at sunrise
  • mhardy6647
    edited July 2018
    Did you know that LL Bean had a bootmobile?
    I didn't.
    Until today.

htkedtp0zerp.png

https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/514369?page=llbean-bootmobile
    Quickly, Robin! To the Bootmobile!

skcbr14uschg.png

• FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    I believe I have pics of that on the road....
    I'll post if I find them
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    edited July 2018
    My niece spotted this Delorean on I75 this morning on her way to work.

d5jcbiz0i2h7.jpg
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • Kingrat
    halo wrote: »
    I really liked the Octane Red color @nooshinjohn chose for the Demon he ordered as well.
    rebkp709qzkc.jpeg

I was close to getting an Octane Red one, but I was scared that I would get tired of it, and I never get tired of bright red.
  • Kingrat
    halo wrote: »
    Well, I guess I was fondly remembering the PP color with the TA stripes and the flat black hood from a different time.
    cl7h7avyoob3.jpeg

That’s a great looking combo with the Red too!

They did have a PP one back about 6 or 7 years ago, but it didn't sell and they haven't brought it back again. The limited colors on the Challenger and Charger are annoying, but they only have so many spots and FC's insistence on keeping the good/bright colors off the 300 limit the open color slots available. You have to have like 3 shades of grey, a couple of whites, and even a couple of blacks, according to Fiat/Chrysler.
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    This is kinda freaky! Only in Texas! White rattlesnake!
    62bw023a47j8.png
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.