Worse customer experience ever

Owned a Polk sound bar for 3 months and it quit working. Have been trying to contact customer service for 7 months. It’s impossible. The automated number instructs you to pick technical support and then the phone disconnects. So frustrating. Can’t imagine how this company stays in business. Good bye to my 260 dollars spent.

Comments

• mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,230
    tbirkbeck wrote: »
    Owned a Polk sound bar for 3 months and it quit working. Have been trying to contact customer service for 7 months. It’s impossible. The automated number instructs you to pick technical support and then the phone disconnects. So frustrating. Can’t imagine how this company stays in business. Good bye to my 260 dollars spent.

Could this be a problem on your end? I’ve never heard of this. I’ve called the CS several times, and I’ve never had this problem, and yes, it was in the last seven months. I am sorry about your difficulty, have you tried returning to the store/website you bought it from?
    Micah
    Main system: Technics SL3200, Shure M97xE, Lafayette LR1100 for phono and tuner, NAD C352, Boston Acoustics VR 2, Velodyne VA-907, generic ICs, and BJC Belden speaker cables.

Desktop: Dell Precision 690 running iTunes, Yamaha RX-v665, Monitor Audio R90s, Boston PV500, generic ICs and speaker cables.
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,647
    Hello,
    Sorry you're having a problem. I'll ask my friend, at Polk, to contact you via email. Unfortunately it won't be until Monday, rest assured the problem will be addressed as soon as possible.
    "And the house you live in will never fall down
    If you pity the stranger who stands at your gate" G.Lightfoot