Just bought a pair of SDA 1's for $50

JacksawJacksaw Posts: 1
Hi All,
New to posting on the forums, I just bought a pair of SDA 1's with a black cabinet and the pin and blade interconnect. My main dilemma is I don't know if they are SDA 1b or SDA 1c . If they are 1c I will be quite happy as I would have just got an amazing deal. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 2,745
    edited June 24
    Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to Club Polk.
    Perhaps you can post a pic or two of the speakers as this will help in narrowing down as to the actual model that you've purchased.
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SDA 2B, SDA II, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5JR, 5A, 4.5, 4, RTA 11T X2 pairs, RTA 8T, LSI9, LSI7, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 40,227
    Pin/blade....they are 1C's.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• Toolfan66Toolfan66 Posts: 13,832
    $50 is a steal for either pair of speakers..
  • PSOVLSKPSOVLSK Posts: 3,742
    Heck, $50 isn't bad for a pair of R15's much less a pair of SDA's. Congrats and enjoy.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden