Comments

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,559
    The pickle looks good.
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    0yrsra0l6lpd.jpeg

Just made Caety very jealous with that picture.
  • Clipdat
    ^^ What's the story with that?
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    b1slad6j735q.jpeg

Looks like a lobsta roll(?!)
  • FestYboy
    There's a massive Bowie exhibit in NY

She's a massive fan.

I work 7 days a week right now..... :/
  • Clipdat
    All work and no play...
  • FestYboy
    Clipdat wrote: »
    All work and no play...
    ....turns Arty's brain to mush...

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Lobster roll, with slaw and tater salad....yum
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Clipdat
    edited June 2018
    Nice man! Love the pre-concert excitement when you're settling in and getting ready to watch a great performance! Have a wonderful time!
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,834

FestYboy wrote: »
    There's a massive Bowie exhibit in NY

She's a massive fan.

I work 7 days a week right now..... :/

It was awesome, the headsets you use as you walk around are way cool, and the audio changes as you move from room to room.. Bowie was incredible, and such an influential artist...

• CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,022
    It was awesome, the headsets you use as you walk around are way cool,

Marley's? B)
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited June 2018
    I just checked another city's Craigslist and what do I frikn find? It's too far away for a simple road trip. My wife would have a cow if I suggested we go. Sucks! Maybe not. I emailed them. We'll see. 250.00 :o It's a model from 2003 I think. It may be OLD!
    3yyfna8up37j.png
    https://eastnc.craigslist.org/ele/d/pro-ject-lp-turntable-with/6619584787.html

Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    Clipdat wrote: »
    daf12498775e7c2878e11a041fd9d4de.gif?w=240

BRAIN FREEZE! :s
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,087
    p09klaiezpax.jpg
    I took the afternoon off. Beautiful day in Omaha. At the College World Series.
  • Clipdat
  • Clipdat
    Sweet looking exhaust! Looks like it really screams! Gorgeous bike.
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    Well it sounds fantastic as a Ducati twin should. But the air cooled Desmo is only good for about 75 ponies, so it’s not winning too many races against anything Japanese. However at 370lbs as it sets gased up, it’s a blast. It’ll still get to 60 mph well under 4 seconds and pulls a great power wheelie.

Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    https://goo.gl/images/YA7y8J
    Might be getting something close to this
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    Nice! There are good reasons why Harley Davidson sells about 10x more new motorcycles than anyone else. Simply a fine product that’s unmatched in quality and workmanship. That said, if it were my money I’d be looking at a Road King, or Street Glide. Though the Deluxe is great too, I’m just partial to wind screens on em.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited June 2018
    Nice! There are good reasons why Harley Davidson sells about 10x more new motorcycles than anyone else. Simply a fine product that’s unmatched in quality and workmanship. That said, if it were my money I’d be looking at a Road King, or Street Glide. Though the Deluxe is great too, I’m just partial to wind screens on em.

That's what Judy said! She owns a 1200 Sportster and a Kawi Ninja.

And... She looks friggin hot as fire riding on either one... ;)
  • Msabot1
    Msabot1 Posts: 2,098
    Knucklehead Bobbers rule!......
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    I would pay good money for a Russ head bobber. :) Make me laugh just looking at it while stuck in traffic thinking about killing the dude with the horn.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 737
    Megadeth Jr. playing with some friends at the local arcade I played at 25 years ago.

jbtqbk1azknq.jpeg

So cool when your kids get a chance to re-live memories of your youth. My son discovered the head shop in the beach area I grew up in and picked up the same Pink Floyd poster I had on my wall about 40 years ago.
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    tsxbnx3ssuc5.jpeg

Me too, Mr. T. Me too.