Best Car Pool Karaoke EVER!

Options
Well worth 23 minutes of your time to go back in time with Sir Paul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjvzCTqkBDQ

McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.

Comments

• mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    Options
    I saw this! It was awesome. He's still got it!
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,895
    Options
    It was by far the best one ever done, the wife and I highly enjoyed it...
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,314
    Options
    Nice!!! I got to see him last year. Still puts on a great show.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • mark090852
    mark090852 Posts: 996
    Options
    erniejade wrote: »
    Nice!!! I got to see him last year. Still puts on a great show.

I've seen him in concert, too. Five times over the last 20 years or so. I'm old, so I "came of age" listening to that music in the 60s. Just like when James Corden teared up when they sang "Let It Be", I would do the same at the concerts. So emotional at times. Let It Be, Eleanor Rigby, And I Love Her, and many others would bring smiles and tears at the same time.
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.