Prayers for my youngest

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,033
    You are too young to know who Farrah Fawcett-Majors was. And thank God she got her looks from your wife and not you. :p

Glad things are looking up Dan.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    edited June 2018
    You are too young to know who Farrah Fawcett-Majors was.

No I'm not.... I grew up on regular OTA TV (didn't have cable till I hit 22)..... so Hogans Hero's, McHale's Navy, Wild Wild West, Ponderosa, The Rifleman, and Charlies Angels were what I grew up with.....
    And thank God she got her looks from your wife and not you. :p

Both girls got their looks from my wife..... so I'm screwed. I'm saving for shooting lessons and both a shotgun and a handgun (and my conceal and carry permit :smile:)
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • nooshinjohn
    In reruns.....
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Glad to hear everything is panning out alright. My daughter slipped on some bubbles one time and smacked the back of her head on concrete when she was 3 years old. Thank gosh she takes after me and has a thick head!
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • EndersShadow
    In reruns.....

That I give you, all re-runs, but still good :grin:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,087
    Great news, she's a doll! How old, about 4?
  • EndersShadow
    aprazer402 wrote: »
    Great news, she's a doll! How old, about 4?

Nope.... all of 2 :smile:. Skye, my oldest is 5.
  • nooshinjohn
    edited June 2018
    Perhaps we should introduce her to Jayden....f0xhh8hcfyq9.jpeg

The kid is going places. He already owns more than thirty cars!

• daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    Great to hear! Kids can scare the crap out of you.
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,064
    Perhaps we should introduce her to Jayden....f0xhh8hcfyq9.jpeg

The kid is going places. He already owns more than thirty cars!

I've never had kids, always struggled to get on with them, but OMG, that is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen. Congrats
  • starkiller
    starkiller Posts: 2,723
    What a cutie!! Am glad that things seem to be ok :)
    Computer room Hegeman 1 SpeakersM&K VX-80 subKenwood DP-7010Cambridge Audio CXC Transport Rega DACPrimaLuna Prologue Four AmpAric Audio Tube PreampGarage Jennings Research SquareCustom tube preampCrown XLS-1000Denon DCD-1500II Modded MSB Link DAC
  • Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,010
    Prayers sent man. She is going to be great!
  • agfrost
    agfrost Posts: 2,421
    Glad things are trending positively. Prayers sent.
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    Very happy to hear that things are going well, and I am praying for her healing.
    Micah
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,505
    She should be fine. Keep her safe.
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    Keeping the positive thoughts coming. :):)
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Both girls got their looks from my wife..... so I'm screwed. I'm saving for shooting lessons and both a shotgun and a handgun (and my conceal and carry permit :smile:)

Don’t take “lessons” because that would qualify you for premeditated. Just buy the boomsticks!
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • EndersShadow
    mrbiron wrote: »

Don’t take “lessons” because that would qualify you for premeditated. Just buy the boomsticks!

I should have typed that as "Gun Safety Courses".
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,309
    Glad she's doing well. Anything that affects your child is tough to handle, I am glad you can relax a little bit with this bit of excitement.
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,163
    Went through a concussion scare with my son a few years back. Scary stuff. Prayers to a full recovery quickly.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 737
    Great news. Continued prayers. Scary times when the little ones get hurt!
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,907
    Great to hear she is doing better. She's a very cute little girl.

When our kids are young and they get hurt I think we hurt for a longer time than they do worrying about them.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • EndersShadow
    DSkip wrote: »
    When she grows up tell her she was so smart her skull couldn't take it anymore.

I will, and also that she got THAT from her mother as well :wink:
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    The "force" is strong on this forum. LOL Good deal.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • BMF35
    BMF35 Posts: 86
    Strap a bicycle helmet on her before it's too late. Best advice our Dr gave us when our son fractured his skull when he was a little guy.
  • doggie750
    doggie750 Posts: 1,160
    Good to hear she’s doing great. Believe me, I feel you, coming from a father of 4 here. Godspeed.
    Godspeed,
    D0661E

AVR:Pioneer Elite SC-07
    Surrounds: RTis
    2channel:Rti100 (carver driven
    Sub:SVS PB12-Plus/2
    Dedicated AMPs:Adcom GFA535, 2xCarver 1.5t, Carver m1.0t
    Wsrn:Hitachi ultra vision LCD60, 32XBR400
    PowerConditioner: MonsterC HTS5100
    PS3, Toshiba HD A2, etc: SonySACD/ Panasonic gears DIVX.

MR3LIGION: Polkaudio; GSXR; E46; Reeftank;
    Odyclub; Xsimulator; Sony; Zune; Canon
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Just saw this, sorry to hear what happened and so glad she doing good!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    I'm late responding but I'm also glad she is well now. :):):)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Sheesh! Just saw this as well. How is the little one and hope there are no lingering effects?