Happy Fathers to all those that are....

pitdogg2
pitdogg2 Posts: 24,481
edited June 2018 in The Clubhouse
Happy Fathers Day to all you knuckleheads :D

Comments

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    Going to be treated to a steak or whatever I want at Texas Road House by my step-daughter. :p

We3, ( wife is always there too) love eating there for special occasions. The Pork Chops are usually tender, thick and delicious too!
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Thanks, and the same to all the rest of you guys that are Father’s. May we never forget that our first responsibility is to our children...efdzjvkokvzs.jpg
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • mrloren
    mrloren Posts: 2,454
    Thanks,

This so far has been a weird day for me. It's my first Fathers Day without my dad.

But life goes on,

Oh and another year no A31 for me either. The last couple years the family ask me what I want for Fathers Day/Birthday/Christmas and I say Parasound A31. One day maybe.

Cheers
    When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.
    Family Room:LG QNED80 75", Onkyo RZ50 Emotiva XPA3 GEN3 Oppo BDP-93,Sony UBP-X800BM. Main: Polk LsiM 705Center: Polk LSiM 704CFront High/Rear High In-Ceiling Polk 80F/X RT Surrounds: Polk S15 Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5
    Bed Room; Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270Main: Polk Signature S20Center: Polk Signature S35Rear: Polk R15 Sub: SVS SB2000
    Working Warehouse; Yamaha A-S301, Sony DVP-NS3100ES for disc Plok TSX550T SVS PB2000 Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
  • nooshinjohn
    Lol....

I am on the hunt for an Aston Martin Vanage, but will settle for a late C3 or early C4 Corvette. No luck on those either...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    C6 owner here. 400+ hp and got 30 mpg on the highway.

Happy father's day to all.
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    I'm homeless and don't own a car...
  • nooshinjohn
    Nobody here wants to adopt you either. You would be worse than that 30 something bum that got evicted by his parents... :p

• mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    Thanks, Happy Fathers day to everyone.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    edited June 2018
    lightman1 wrote: »
    I'm homeless and don't own a car...
    Yet there are quite a few jokers like myself that would be glad to let you crash on our couch (because I don’t have a spare bedroom) and drive you around to hang out anytime your nearby :smile:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)