Wireless surround speakers?

French_guyFrench_guy Posts: 213
Hello
What are my options if I can't run wires from receiver to surround speakers for a 5.1 system?
What are the existing wireless solutions?

Thanks
RTiA5 + CSiA4
No surround...yet
Pioneer VSX920

Comments

• FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 2,321
    If you're running a standard AVR you could use the pre outs connected to a Bluetooth transmitter to feed paired Bluetooth speakers. But you need to run power, so there's still wires...
  • French_guyFrench_guy Posts: 213
    What if i use a Denon receiver with HEOS, such as the X2400H?
    RTiA5 + CSiA4
    No surround...yet
    Pioneer VSX920
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 2,321
    Not familiar with how heos is useable with the Denon, sorry.
  • firsttimerfirsttimer Posts: 71
    My son is using a wireless adaptor/ transmitter hooked up into the rear surrounds of the av receiver and then the receiver goes to the rear surround speakers works good
  • mdaudioguymdaudioguy Posts: 4,358
    French_guy wrote: »
    What if i use a Denon receiver with HEOS, such as the X2400H?

Not with just any Devon AVR, only the HEOS AVR.
    https://usa.denon.com/us/heos/heos-avr
    7.1 - polk RTi10 x 3 (LCR) : FXi3 x 2 : RTi4 x 4 : Sunfire SDS-12 : Yamaha Aventage RX-A2040 : Adcom GFA-7500 : Squeezebox Touch : DIRECTV : Roku SE : Panasonic PT-AX200U PJ @ 120"
    5.1 - Definitive Technology ProMonitor 800 x 4 : ProCenter 1000 : Klipsch Sub-10 : Pioneer Elite SC-91: DIRECTV : LG OLED55B6P : Roku Premiere+
    Garage Duty - polk Monitor 10s : Pioneer A-717 Integrated Amp : Squeezebox Classic
  • jdjohnjdjohn Posts: 326
    For true, totally wireless speakers, they would need to have batteries or be rechargeable.