Audioquest Columbia 72V DBS ICs w RCAs 1.5 and 1 meter

Selling my Audioquest Columbia ICs with upgraded 72Volt DBS system and RCAs. They are in excellent shape and work as they should.
1 meter $189 with original box and packing SHIPPED
1.5 meter $229 SHIPPED
PM for pictures

Comments

• geppy1geppy1 Posts: 2,538
    BUMP
  • ganle1991ganle1991 Posts: 6
    Are they still available?
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 4,202
    ganle1991 wrote: »

Dude seriously? From March 2016 lol???
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Parasound HCA-1205A; Arcam rDac; Mains: Dynaudio Emit 10 + MartinLogan Dynamo (original) sub; Center - Def Tech Procenter 1000; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - SVS PB10-ISD; Sony BDP-S390, FireTV gen 2

Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Audiosource Amp Two, PSB Imagine Mini, Boston VR-10 center, NHT Super One CI surrounds, ACI Titan subwoofer, FireTV, Arcam rDac; Bryson BPD-1
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 990
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    ganle1991 wrote: »

Dude seriously? From March 2016 lol???

I don’t think that any of us will live to see the day when people with one post ask questions like this on 1, 2, 4, 6, 10 year old threads. Lol.
    2 channel
    Speakers: Mission 770 Freedoms
    Integrated amp: Technics SU-v75 and matching tuner
    CDP: Technics SL-PC20
    Cables: Monoprice, Monster, Acoustic Research, and a few generic ones
    TT: Technics SL-3200, direct drive
    Cartridge: Shure M97xE

Pc gaming setup
    Receiver/amp: Yamaha RX-V665
    Computer: Lenovo g50 (soon to be upgraded to a Dell Precision 690 which is far from stock!!)
    Interconnects: Amazon basics HDMI, Acoustic Research HDMI, Monoprice speaker cables
    Speakers: Boston Acoustics CR75s

Random equipment on standby:
    Onkyo TX-v940, JBL woofers and tweeters, single Klipsch KG .5, Yamaha guitar amplifier, Peavey Rage 158 guitar amplifier, Kicker comp 12” subwoofer, single Bose 802 series II, a whole bunch of 1”-3” full range drivers, Infinity Crescendo 3007s (on sale), Polk LSi25s
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

You don't tell her you read the manual, and you tell her you know what the problem is, and you fixed it, because that what men do, fix things
    sure it has a flat response, and sure it has a lot of detail, and yes, it has good and clear lows. But is it enjoyable to listen to? Does it make you grin ear to ear? That’s what really matters.
    Seen somewhere on AudioKarma (I think)
  • geppy1geppy1 Posts: 2,538
    Long gone Nice cable just to bright for me prefer the older AQ stuff
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 9,443
    Dang it! I wanted those cables