Audioquest Columbia 72V DBS ICs w RCAs 1.5 and 1 meter

Selling my Audioquest Columbia ICs with upgraded 72Volt DBS system and RCAs. They are in excellent shape and work as they should.
1 meter $189 with original box and packing SHIPPED
1.5 meter $229 SHIPPED
PM for pictures

Comments

• geppy1geppy1 Posts: 2,559
    BUMP
  • ganle1991ganle1991 Posts: 6
    Are they still available?
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 4,312
    ganle1991 wrote: »

Dude seriously? From March 2016 lol???
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Parasound HCA-1205A; Arcam rDac; Mains: Dynaudio Emit 10 + MartinLogan Dynamo (original) sub; Center - Def Tech Procenter 1000; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - SVS PB10-ISD; Sony BDP-S390, FireTV gen 2

Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Audiosource Amp Two, PSB Imagine Mini, Boston VR-10 center, NHT Super One CI surrounds, ACI Titan subwoofer, FireTV, Arcam rDac; Bryson BPD-1
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 1,405
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    ganle1991 wrote: »

Dude seriously? From March 2016 lol???

I don’t think that any of us will live to see the day when people with one post ask questions like this on 1, 2, 4, 6, 10 year old threads. Lol.
    2 channel
    Speakers: Mission 770 Freedoms
    Integrated amp: Technics SU-v75 and matching tuner
    CDP: Technics SL-PC20
    Cables: Monoprice, Monster, Acoustic Research, and a few generic ones
    TT: Technics SL-3200, direct drive
    Cartridge: Shure M97xE

Pc gaming setup
    Receiver/amp: Yamaha RX-V665
    Computer: Lenovo g50 (soon to be upgraded to a Dell Precision 690 which is far from stock!!)
    Interconnects: Amazon basics HDMI, Acoustic Research HDMI, Monoprice speaker cables
    Speakers: Boston Acoustics CR75s

Random equipment on standby:
    Onkyo TX-v940, JBL woofers and tweeters, single Klipsch KG .5, Yamaha guitar amplifier, Peavey Rage 158 guitar amplifier, Kicker comp 12” subwoofer, single Bose 802 series II, a whole bunch of 1”-3” full range drivers, Infinity Crescendo 3007s (on sale), Polk LSi25s
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

You don't tell her you read the manual, and you tell her you know what the problem is, and you fixed it, because that what men do, fix things
  • geppy1geppy1 Posts: 2,559
    Long gone Nice cable just to bright for me prefer the older AQ stuff
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 9,696
    Dang it! I wanted those cables