RIP Danny Kirwan

dragon1952
dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
edited June 2018 in The Clubhouse
I was saddened to just hear of his passing. RIP Danny Kirwan, one of my favorite guitarist/songwriters of all time. What a great talent and probably way ahead of his time.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/former-fleetwood-mac-guitarist-danny-kirwan-dead-at-68-w521317
2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    Kiln House and Bare Trees are my long time favorites and IMO, the best Fleetwood Mac ever, which was in no small part to Danny Kirwan.

RIP and thanks for the great music.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Msabot1
    Msabot1 Posts: 2,098
    Wow....First Ive heard of this..agree Bare Trees is a fine album and Kirwans talent helped to make it that way...
  • Msabot1
    Msabot1 Posts: 2,098
    His solo album Second Chapter is no slouch album either!...
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    RIP Danny. You now have a home! o:)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.