Sony TC-RX80ES Cassette Deck

Comes with 3 sealed and 7 unsealed cassettes. Also comes with a Discwasher tape deck cleaning unit and the owner's manual. Has a neat record calibration feature.

No remote.

Works great, the only flaw is a scratch on the top cover.

Price: $30.00

Payment: PayPal gift

Shipping: I can probably find a box otherwise local pickup in the Baltimore-Washington, Northern Virginia and Southern PA region is welcome.

fo8ldlizq2tg.jpg

xe66rqsz09w1.jpg

rv3kjd7d6myh.jpg

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

Comments

• dr1978dr1978 Posts: 185
    Pm incoming
    Lounge LCR MKIII, AMC 2100, Marantz SR5011, Polk LSiM705, Polk LSiM706C, Polk RM8, Polk PSW450, Pro-ject 2 Experience SB, OPPO BDP-103
  • JuanRJuanR Posts: 679
    Interested if you are willing to ship...

Thanks

Juan
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 39,611
    Both PM 's responded to.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 2,426
    Too far to do me any good. :'(

What the heck if the two gents ahead of me pass I'd be interested in getting a shipping quote to 91764.
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SDA 2B, SDA II, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5JR, 5A, 4.5, 4, RTA 11T X2 pairs, RTA 8T, LSI9, LSI7, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
  • MaxximMaxxim Posts: 2
    ok, ready to buy now with + shipping to San Francisco, CA, Pickup also possible.
    I am looking this deck for the restoration and DIY project.
  • MaxximMaxxim Posts: 2
    edited June 6
    guys, please it mine! :-) I am looking it for a while
    Jesse is working on a quote for me, I can't imagine a scenario where I pass this up.
    Lounge LCR MKIII, AMC 2100, Marantz SR5011, Polk LSiM705, Polk LSiM706C, Polk RM8, Polk PSW450, Pro-ject 2 Experience SB, OPPO BDP-103
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 17,646
    It's a cool deck; never saw one quite like it before.
    Sony's cassette decks tended to sound pretty good, IMO (and FWIW).
    "It's like watching a roomful of people who couldn't get through college algebra discussing the flaws of quantum physics theory. I guess it could be fun, but it's ultimately a waste of time." -- seen on audiokarma

"Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

"Writing about hifi is like dancing about architecture" -- paraphrasing some wag (possibly Frank Zappa)
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 39,611
    SOLD Thank you.

Thanks for the awesome piece!
  • ConradiclesConradicles Posts: 5,669
    This brings back many memories! Great deal.
    Not only did I get a great cassette player (and peripherals) at an amazing price, but i also received a tutorial on first class audio component packaging while unpacking. Thank you very much, Jesse, it looks and sounds great!