FS or WTT SRS, CRS and RTA, Parasound and B&K

SDA SRS 2 if great shape. With cable, blade/blade $400

RTA 11T. (Not TL) mint condition. 225.00

SDA CRS (no cable) twin tweeter blade/blade one cab is ruff shape needs vaneer glued back down on one of the rear corners. Drivers are all graet and so are screens. $215.00

B&K Ref 20 pre with remote and oem box. Mint condition. $170 + sh.

Parasound 2250 v2 mint condition with box.
$835 + sh.

All items located on Merritt Island FL. 45 min east of Orlando. 32953.

All speakers are local pick up only. All screens are in great shape. All drivers are perfect.

Smoke free home. Non of them stink and are 100% functional.

dv6ohtozdozv.jpg

Comments

• mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 990
    Awesome speakers, GLWTS! I wish I was looking and not selling...
    2 channel
    Speakers: Mission 770 Freedoms
    Integrated amp: Technics SU-v75 and matching tuner
    CDP: Technics SL-PC20
    Cables: Monoprice, Monster, Acoustic Research, and a few generic ones
    TT: Technics SL-3200, direct drive
    Cartridge: Shure M97xE

Pc gaming setup
    Receiver/amp: Yamaha RX-V665
    Computer: Lenovo g50 (soon to be upgraded to a Dell Precision 690 which is far from stock!!)
    Interconnects: Amazon basics HDMI, Acoustic Research HDMI, Monoprice speaker cables
    Speakers: Boston Acoustics CR75s

Random equipment on standby:
    Onkyo TX-v940, JBL woofers and tweeters, single Klipsch KG .5, Yamaha guitar amplifier, Peavey Rage 158 guitar amplifier, Kicker comp 12” subwoofer, single Bose 802 series II, a whole bunch of 1”-3” full range drivers, Infinity Crescendo 3007s (on sale), Polk LSi25s
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

You don't tell her you read the manual, and you tell her you know what the problem is, and you fixed it, because that what men do, fix things
    sure it has a flat response, and sure it has a lot of detail, and yes, it has good and clear lows. But is it enjoyable to listen to? Does it make you grin ear to ear? That’s what really matters.
    Seen somewhere on AudioKarma (I think)
  • CH46ECH46E Posts: 492
    Not even a trade offer? Dont be shy! Need to move some speakers out. Only plan to keep the RTA12Bs, ( may be my fav of all time). Just trying to raise money to do the crossovers in them.
  • kharp1kharp1 Posts: 2,328
    PM sent
    Main System:
    Joule-Electra LA 100 MKIII
    Pass Labs Aleph 30, McCormack DNA-125, Parasound A21
    Marantz SA-14S1
    Usher CP-6311/Tyler Acoustics Taylo Reference Monitor, LSA-1
    Dual SVS SB2000
    Wireworld Equinox 7 bi-wire, Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 IC

Secondary Rig:
    Parasound P5, Audio Electronics by Cary Constellation
    Marsh a200s, Audio Elecrtonics by Cary Hercules
    Pioneer Elite DV-45a, Denon DVD-2910
    Klipsch Epic CF-1, Vandersteen 3CE sig
    Analysus Plus Oval

• mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 990
    CH46E wrote: »
    Not even a trade offer? Dont be shy! Need to move some speakers out. Only plan to keep the RTA12Bs, ( may be my fav of all time). Just trying to raise money to do the crossovers in them.

Oh how I wish I could trade you, but I just don’t have the room. Trading won’t help with my space problems, but selling will, so that’s gonna be the route I have to take. :confused:
    2 channel
    Speakers: Mission 770 Freedoms
    Integrated amp: Technics SU-v75 and matching tuner
    CDP: Technics SL-PC20
    Cables: Monoprice, Monster, Acoustic Research, and a few generic ones
    TT: Technics SL-3200, direct drive
    Cartridge: Shure M97xE

Pc gaming setup
    Receiver/amp: Yamaha RX-V665
    Computer: Lenovo g50 (soon to be upgraded to a Dell Precision 690 which is far from stock!!)
    Interconnects: Amazon basics HDMI, Acoustic Research HDMI, Monoprice speaker cables
    Speakers: Boston Acoustics CR75s

Random equipment on standby:
    Onkyo TX-v940, JBL woofers and tweeters, single Klipsch KG .5, Yamaha guitar amplifier, Peavey Rage 158 guitar amplifier, Kicker comp 12” subwoofer, single Bose 802 series II, a whole bunch of 1”-3” full range drivers, Infinity Crescendo 3007s (on sale), Polk LSi25s
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

You don't tell her you read the manual, and you tell her you know what the problem is, and you fixed it, because that what men do, fix things
    sure it has a flat response, and sure it has a lot of detail, and yes, it has good and clear lows. But is it enjoyable to listen to? Does it make you grin ear to ear? That’s what really matters.
    Seen somewhere on AudioKarma (I think)
    B&K is sold.

Bump????? Really need to sell some stuff to finish my 12b refresh!