My polk magnificent max Sr surround on rear right is making loud crackling popping noises.

I unplugged and plugged back in and right now seems to be working. Please advise on what I can do.

Answers

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,394
    Hello,
    Polk is aware of the problem and is working on a solution that will correct the problem. This will be done via a firmware update so make sure you have connected your bar to the Internet. If the surround noises are too bothersome, unplug them until the issue is straightened out.
    "And the house you live in will never fall down
    If you pity the stranger who stands at your gate" G.Lightfoot
  • bitzbitz Posts: 2
    I read the new firmware update was already out? This has been an ongoing issue for alot of customers. So how long will we have to wait. I don't want my warranty to run out while Polk is trying to figure this problem out. What happens then?
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 3,450
    It's unfortunate and disappointing to me that for as much energy, time, and money that Polk is going through as they are trying to push their wireless lifestyle products, they're still plagued by these seemingly solvable issues.
    Got Dayens?
  • tpoptpop Posts: 2
    Frustrating I’m having same issues now my is not turning on just blinking lights.