Technics SL-PD888 CD Changer - Sold

F1nutF1nut Posts: 39,603
edited June 15 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Minty and works. Comes with remote, owner's manual, cord and box.

Price: $20.00

Payment: PayPal gift

Shipping: I have the box otherwise local pickup in the Baltimore-Washington, Northern Virginia and Southern PA region is welcome.

owlljoi3fbil.jpg

ya63yiexjy04.jpg

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

Post edited by KennethSwauger on

Comments

• PSOVLSKPSOVLSK Posts: 3,651
    I'd be all over this for my wife's old Technics rack system, but shipping would cost more than your asking price.

I'm loving the 3 pieces you have for sale, especially at the giveaway pricing.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 2,321
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    I'd be all over this for my wife's old Technics rack system, but shipping would cost more than your asking price.

I'm loving the 3 pieces you have for sale, especially at the giveaway pricing.

So? It'd still be a smoking deal. Hop to it!
  • PSOVLSKPSOVLSK Posts: 3,651
    If it doesn't sell soon, I could pull the trigger...especially if I hop online some night while having a couple of whiskeys on the rocks. Haha.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • JaybeezJaybeez Posts: 654
    If it doesn't sell soon, I could pull the trigger...especially if I hop online some night while having a couple of whiskeys on the rocks. Haha.

That combination has cost me thousands over the years!
    Living Room (HT):Denon AVR X-3000 ; LSiM 703 ; LSiM 704C ; FXi4s ; Sub – Rhythmik F12SE

2 Channel Studio: Marantz PM8004 Integrated ; Marantz SA8004 ; Music Hall MMF 7.3TT w/Ortofon Bronze; Schiit Bifrost DAC ; Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2s ; Polk PSW 350 Sub

"And these children that you spit on, as they try to change their worlds, are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through."
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 9,602
    edited June 6
    Jaybeez wrote: »

That combination has cost me thousands over the years!

Then you have 48hrs to come up with a story to tell the wife or an idea of what to buy her
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 17,562
    Finally going HiRez downloads and a server Jesse? :p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with PS Audio NuWave Phono converter, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Stradivari v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Krell Evolution 525a CD Player, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 Blu-ray , Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 39,603
    Finally going HiRez downloads and a server Jesse? :p

Never!!!

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• BC6BC6 Posts: 48
    PM sent.
    Polk Audio: 2.3tl front, CSiA6 center, 500-LS ceiling, RT/FX, RTi8, and Monitor 4 rears, really loud and ugly homemade subwoofer
    Atoll IN300 Integrated Amp, Yamaha CX-a5100 AV Preamplifier/Processor, Yamaha MX-a5000 11.1 channel amplifier
    Sony XBR55-AE1 OLED TV
    Responded.

SOLD Thank you.