I have seen the future of analog audio

... and it is an edible gramophone.

https://youtu.be/Mfy49EYvh4Y

Comments

• mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    That is pretty cool! That entire thing is chocolate and fondant??
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    I was in Belgium recently and went to a chocolate factory and learned how Chocolate is made. It is some serious work.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,925
    timing and temperature is everything (as I understand it) -- and Belgian chocolate is good.

But, then again, heck -- I like English, umm, I mean British chocolate! :)
  • Moose68Bash
    Moose68Bash Posts: 3,842
    edited June 2018
    Neuhaus [Belgian] chocolate is very tough to beat!

My first introduction to really, really good chocolate.
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.