Need help anybody know a replacement crossover for RE3606–1

sidnei100sidnei100 Posts: 5
edited June 3 in Speakers
There’s anybody can help me need a pair of crossover re3606-1

Comments

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 39,611
    What is the model of the speakers?

Why do you think you need new crossovers?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• sidnei100sidnei100 Posts: 5
    LSi 25 both Crossover was burned out
    ve8mxpuovs04.jpeg
  • delkaldelkal Posts: 216
    edited June 3
    Not sure what happened but yes i would call that burned out! any idea what part was their? I would guess a capacitor but I don't even see any traces of the leads.

I would check all of the tweeters and drivers and make sure they are not damaged before you go any further.
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 39,611
    edited June 3
    sidnei100 wrote: »
    ve8mxpuovs04.jpeg

I suspect that used to be a resistor in the burnt area and the end result of a clipped signal. You can CALL Polk to see if they have any to sell. Other than that, you'll have to have new crossovers built.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• delkaldelkal Posts: 216
    edited June 3
    Here is a schematic if it helps. My guess the carbon was a 1.75 ohm resistor (shown as a 2.25 ohm in the schematic). Its on the tweeter circuit so my guess is your tweeters are fried too.
    Thanks for the heads up