Introducing: Focal Kanta 2

124»

Comments

• voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Now you need a pair of Ushers for when I come over & hangout this summer!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • leftwinger57
    leftwinger57 Posts: 2,917
    Your going to learn the hard way. you've heard this many times before no kids (they seem to like the tweeters), cats, candles, live water plants and chochgis that can fall and scratch the set. Good luck w/ them. The kids too....Lew
    2chl- Adcom GFA- 555-Onkyo P-3150v pre/amp- JVC-QL-A200 tt- Denon 1940 ci cdp- Adcom GFS-6 -Modded '87 SDA 2Bs - Dynamat Ext.- BH-5- X-Overs VR-3, RDO-194 tweeters, Larry's Rings, Speakon/Neutrik I/C- Cherry stain tops Advent Maestros,Ohm model E

H/T- Toshiba au40" flat- Yamaha RX- V665 avr- YSD-11 Dock- I-Pod- Klipsch #400HD Speaker set-

Bdrm- Nikko 6065 receiver- JBL -G-200s--Pioneer 305 headphones--Sony CE375-5 disc
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,506
    halo wrote: »
    I thought the Focal's belong to the kids, the Sonus Faber's belong to the wife, & the B&W's belong to you?

Yes pretty much.

The wife owns the Sonus. It matches her living room furniture.

The kids have overwhelmed the Focals.

And I have the best one of them all.
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • Joey_V
    Your going to learn the hard way. you've heard this many times before no kids (they seem to like the tweeters), cats, candles, live water plants and chochgis that can fall and scratch the set. Good luck w/ them. The kids too....Lew

Thanks Lew haha
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Have they open up for you yet? tell our Princess she need to get some playing time on those speakers.

A buddy of mine said every time he play "Pink Floyd's Animals" LP his very young Daughter would notice it and start moving her head :) ( a natural born Floyd fan I'd said)
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • Joey_V
    voltz wrote: »
    Have they open up for you yet? tell our Princess she need to get some playing time on those speakers.

A buddy of mine said every time he play "Pink Floyd's Animals" LP his very young Daughter would notice it and start moving her head :) ( a natural born Floyd fan I'd said)

Always good to hear from you buddy

The Kantas are open and singing

It’s actually incredible how good they sound even at low volumes. Staging is beyond what I expected
  • rxonmymind
    rxonmymind Posts: 19
    Wow. Those look great. Congrats.
  • miner
    miner Posts: 1,305
    I think your wife deserves the Sf Stadivaris Joey.
    [