Just WOW !!!

chumlie
chumlie Posts: 8,658

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    Millennial personified.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    Get a haircut, ya bum!
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    Total friggin loser. Wow!
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    Geez. That most definitely will not be me, I can assure you.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited May 2018
    Failure to Launch!!

And I just saw our House Wren babies get coaxed out of their birdbox yesterday morning. It was soo cool. That's the second time in all our bird box inhabitants over the many years that we caught the babies getting the boot ( in a way ).

The parent birds were chirping their butts off.

Probably saying, "if you want to eat, come out of the box!"

2 did. It was great. One came and landed on my cottege's front porch. A parent came and kept it contained ON the porch and away from the driveway. Concrete surface might've been the reason.

I got tired of waiting for whoever or how many were still reluctant to come out. One parent was pretty upset it seemed because it kept going back and forth from the box hole to a nearby tree, over and over again. I lost count and went back to bed I think.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    Nesmith98 wrote: »
    These type are Legion. He'll now be living off of the taxpayers instead of the parents.

He is 30 years old so he is already receiving NY Medicaid benefits since he doesn't have a job.

He will go someplace public and probably threaten to kill himself, then he will be brought into a mental health hospital for a while where they will try to kept him to accept his responsibility through group counseling and medication. Once released, he will bounce from shelter to shelter, planning his next stay at a mental health facility. Rinse and repeat.

The sad thing is, is that there are even 40-50 year old people who do this crap. The parents are to blame since they enabled them for so long, they now think they are entitled to live at home for free FOREVER.

Had they told him when he moved in he had to pay 500.00 a month to live there and do his share of the upkeep, he would have vacated ASAP or not moved in in the first place. If they had put his clothes on the lawn and changed the locks the first time he missed a payment, and called the cops when he attempted to break in this would have been avoided.

They didn't do him any favors by letting it slide and now they are paying atty fees to get him out!

Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • Clipdat
    lol put his clothes on the lawn, I like that.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    The first time he left after multiple notices, i would changed the locks and boom done.
  • pitdogg2
    What a giant loser. Wonder who takes care of his kid?
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Every generation gets a label; baby boomers, generation X, millenials, etc. I dislike labels also when broadly applied. Personally, I have found age to be basically irrelevant once you get into your 20s or so. But, for whatever reason, humans like to label and categorize.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    DSkip wrote: »
    F1nut wrote: »
    Millennial personified.

I detest this 'label' and even the link Drew posted uses it!

Unfortunately I think the biggest issue with my generation is false intellectualism. The internet has changed society forever and allowed so many idiotic mantras receive validation, where in previous generations they would have been laughed off by the masses. It still happens, but now you can live in your own bubble and grow confidence in, at best, questionable judgment.

Don't be offended, understand the cause. History repeats itself and then resets. For instance the The Interbellum Generation (early 19th century) is very similar to GenX (mid 60's-72), which again is very similar to where we are now.

Starting in the mid 80's, GenX started giving birth to millennials, and thought it was a good idea to try to make everyone equal. Nobody is equal nor the same, that's what makes humans unique. Everyone has their own strengths and weakness. The word "discipline" was frowned upon and competition was depleting...ie "participation trophies", "no child left behind" etc

Do a little research and you'll see a pattern.
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • pitdogg2
    Boom well said Ron...
  • mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    DSkip wrote: »
    F1nut wrote: »
    Millennial personified.

I detest this 'label' and even the link Drew posted uses it!
    That's all right. Wikipedia says my generation (Generation X) is often perceived to be disaffected and directionless. There's some truth in that, but I'm ok. In fact, I kinda like it. ;)
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Of course, there really is only one generation. :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F03a-EYvifU
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Some of you don't... And some feel so entitled that they believe that someone should do it for them, and be glad for the opportunity.
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,163
    edited June 2018
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • Clipdat
    edited June 2018
    Someone had unprotected sex with him?!
    billbillw wrote: »

Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    Man, talk about someone who should get a big "L" planted on his forehead.

My thought is, this loser is dealing dope to pay his day to day and storage fees. Not a lot, just enough to earn untraceable cash to survive. Dude has no intention of ever working a full time job much less a part time one.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    ....In 2015, he was fired from his job at Best Buy, which he’s currently suing for discrimination. :/
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Tony M
    edited June 2018
    You can't sue Best Buy for IDIOT or LOSER discrimination!

He'll LOSE again, for sure!

• Tony M
    A lot of FAKE sensationalism at that.