FS: Sasun SF30 30" Steel Series Bookshelf Speaker Stands (Used, Location: Mass)

Used them with Polk LSI9s. Selling for $80 OBO local pickup only. I am in MA.

b6de2rp5fpbk.jpg

https://www.sanus.com/en_UM/products/speaker-stands/sf30/

Comments

• Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    Used the same exact stands in the 28” size for my LSim 703’s. With spikes and Velcro held them firm and strong. Great bang for the bucks. Had to sell mine with the 703’s to sweeten the pot for my $600 dollar selling price. GLWYS. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • kolyan2k
    kolyan2k Posts: 259
    Thanks. Mine are 29 actually, I figured maybe they are SF30 model. If anyone interested I might be able to locate spikes for carpets as well. I know I always had them, but recently did alot of moving so have to look for them. Now they are on soft hardwood "spikes"
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    where-ish in MA (east, central, west)?
  • maximillian
    maximillian Posts: 2,142
    If mhardy falls through then I could take them. I am in central MA (work in Framingham).
  • kolyan2k
    I am right off exit 12 Mass Pike
  • kolyan2k
    edited May 2018
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    where-ish in MA (east, central, west)?
    If mhardy falls through then I could take them. I am in central MA (work in Framingham).

I am in Framingham too

Text me if you want to pick up today or tomorrow. 6I7 438 933Three
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926

Go for it! I was kind of tyre-kicking (although I could rationalize a pair of stands, it's not like I need them!).
  • maximillian
    I don't really need them either but they may give me a reason to get out my modded LSi9's and set them up somewhere. If you really want them then they are yours but I will take them otherwise.

kolyan2k, I sent you an SMS at the number you have above. I can't meet today but can tomorrow or Friday.

BTW, think I may have bought the same stands from you a while back. Still using them with LSiM's.
  • kolyan2k
    I don't really need them either but they may give me a reason to get out my modded LSi9's and set them up somewhere. If you really want them then they are yours but I will take them otherwise.

kolyan2k, I sent you an SMS at the number you have above. I can't meet today but can tomorrow or Friday.

BTW, think I may have bought the same stands from you a while back. Still using them with LSiM's.

Replied to text. Not from me, I don't remember selling stand.... although it was along time ago when I bought these too.
  • kolyan2k
    SOLD. Thanks !
  • kolyan
    kolyan Posts: 9
    edited June 2020
    So forum mods want me to reset my password but my email is from lycos that doesn't exist anymore. So I opened new acc here, not sure if i can make new FS thread, I'll just post here for now

Pretty soon will be selling my entire system due to moving. Let me know if anyone is interested. Not shipping anything. AVR will include for free to person that buys many items. Located in Framingham, MA

Velodyne SMS-1 with Y-splitter for 2 subs (You tell me, not sure yet $$$)
    Outlaw Monoblock 2200 x 3 (maybe $280 each, I dont know, they are $400 new)
    Yamaha AVR HT-6090 (Free, was $1000 back in the days)
    Polk Audi LSi9 x 2, LSiC, LSiFX ($900 for all)
    Martin Logan Dynamo 10'' x 2 (down or forward firing subs) ($200 each)
    Also have bunch of premium cables that I bought from Outlaw. Will include for free as well.

Prices are flexible, more you buy better price you get. I didnt research prices much, if you think something is off, let me know.
    Post edited by kolyan on
  • kolyan
    There is also:
    Panamax M4300-EX ($40)
    DAC-AH Modified by Pacific Valve ($100 or free with bulk purchase)
  • kolyan
    $2000 take everything
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    Maybe you should message @AlmaGarcia and see if she can restore your account. Otherwise it looks like you are selling with too few posts.
  • kolyan
    Yes I need to find time and msgs that person. Lycos screwed everyone with their email service :)
  • kolyan
    Price update for faster sale maybe....
    SMS-1 $120
    Outlaws $260 each
    Set of Polk LSi speakers $800
    DAC-AH $60 (free to bulk buyer)
    Take it all $1800
  • kolyan
    Another price update. Would love this go before move.
    Outlaws $200 each
    DAC-AH $40
  • kolyan
    SMS1 and Subs are SOLD.

No one interested in LSi speakers in Polk forum :) I remember these were a huge hit back in the days
  • kolyan
    edited June 2020
    Still have Polk speakers which I can sell for $600 with AVR, and Outlaw Monoblock amps $200 each. Amps I can ship for $30 each. Amps come with Outlaw premium cables as well. Have DAC AH as well, can ship for $15 bucks
  • kolyan2k
    So I got my account back. I am surprised no one is interested in LSi series and outlaw amps.....
  • maximillian
    You may want to create a new thread specific to what you have left. You'll get more visibility.

My LSi HT is packed up and not in use. Otherwise I would pick these up as well.