Audeze LCD-2 and Benchmark DAC1

Options
Once I sell enough items I'll most likely end the listings for the rest.

Audeze LCD-2 Bamboo. Pre fazor upgrade. I replaced the earpads with the brown non leather version. The original leather ones needed to be replaced due to wear. I noticed today that the new pads aren't perfectly aligned replacement pads are $80-$100. They aren't too hard to replace. The price is adjusted to cover the cost of replacing the pads if the buyer wants to. $500

Benchmark DAC-1 this one is in good condition and have no issues with it. It works great as a dac and headphone amplifier. It does a good job with the LCD-2s. This one doesn't have USB. $350

Local pickup DFW for now. I'll post pictures soon.

Setup:

2 Channel: Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand, T+A P 1230R, Primare SPA21, Oppo BDP-105
PC: Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand, Cambridge Azure 650A v2 , Peachtree iDAC, Denon DVD-3800BDCI

Comments

• steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    Options
    That's a STEAL on the Benchmark.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Indeed it is, someone should snatch it pronto.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,958
    Options
    If you end up shipping the DAC I will buy 'er.
    Thanks
  • kevhed72
    edited April 2018
    Options
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,518
    Options
    @kevhed72

If you want the benchmark, I can help facilitate and ship it to you
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • KrazyMofo24
    KrazyMofo24 Posts: 1,195
    Options
    This is sold to Kevhed. Since I was able to sell this and the adcom. I should be good now and going to keep the Audeze and the Denon. Thanks everyone.
    Setup:

2 Channel: Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand, T+A P 1230R, Primare SPA21, Oppo BDP-105
    PC: Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand, Cambridge Azure 650A v2 , Peachtree iDAC, Denon DVD-3800BDCI

• kevhed72
    Options
    Benchmark DAC arrived safe and sound...this one is staying put for awhile!
    Gave it a spin this evening and it easily betters the DAC in my Marantz 8004 or the Shiit Bifrost. Spooky good imaging and details with my Totem Rainmakers on Tame Impala's Innerspeaker album.
    Thanks much!
  • pablo_rodz
    pablo_rodz Posts: 331
    Options
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    Benchmark DAC arrived safe and sound...this one is staying put for awhile!
    Gave it a spin this evening and it easily betters the DAC in my Marantz 8004 or the Shiit Bifrost. Spooky good imaging and details with my Totem Rainmakers on Tame Impala's Innerspeaker album.
    Thanks much!

Better than the Bitfrost (Multibit?)? I need to get a DAC and was looking at these two (DAC1 and Bitfrost).
    HT:
    Projector - JVC HD100, 100" Fixed Screen, A/V Receiver - Pioneer Elite VSX-92TXH, Power Conditioner - Panamax M5300-EX, BluRay - Sony PS3, (2) ADCOM GFA 555 Bridged, Speakers - LSi 15, LSi C, LSi FX, Sub - 12" M&K VX-1250.

Living Room:
    Schiit Saga, Parasound HCA-600, OPPO BDP-103D, LSi7
  • kevhed72
    Options
    I cant recall which Bifrost I had....I believe it was the lower model and not the Multibit.
  • steveinaz
    edited May 2018
    Options
    That's why I've run Benchmarks for over 12 years. I'm on my 3rd one now.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • kevhed72
    Options
    steveinaz wrote: »
    That's why I've run Benchmarks for over 12 years. I'm on my 3rd one now.
    What is your current model....this is my first piece of Benchmark gear
  • steveinaz
    Options
    The Dac2L, which I also use as my preamp.
  • KrazyMofo24
    KrazyMofo24 Posts: 1,195
    Options
    I’m glad you are enjoying it. It’s definitely a great value considering it can power hard to drive headphones as well.

I’m enjoying the Oppo 105 and think it’s best for my needs at the moment since I’m using the apple tv. When it’s time to upgrade I’m wanting to get the Benchmark 3.
    Setup:

• kevhed72
    Options
    Since I scooped up this deal here on the Benchmark DAC1....I will offer it back up to Polkies for 350.00 plus actual shipping via PP friend option. This is to fund a DAC2 or DAC3 so I will give it a week or so before posting it elsewhere. Pics coming soon but its pretty much the same condition as when I received it. PM me with questions please....