Anybody follow Salomondrin on YouTube?

Options
nooshinjohn
nooshinjohn Posts: 25,100
edited May 2018 in The Clubhouse
This guy is a complete jackwagon... Tonight on the way home from my mother in law’s home, I see an ugly blue Rolls Royce flying through tight traffic at a very high rate of speed. He gets next to me on the drivers side and had nowhere to go, so he drops behind and cuts off another car to pass down the right side. He drops in front of me with less than half a car length and hits the brakes for me just doing the speed limit when he wanted to go 100.

I flashed my high beams at him and the next thing I know, he is behind me again, so close that I could not see the flying lady on the hood anymore. He stayed in that position for more than 15 miles. If I changed a lane, he followed. Were it not for my wife and kid in the car, I would have slammed on the brakes and do some more body mods to that ugly POS.

When I got home I googled “custom blue Rolls Royce GAS” and found out this car belongs to the YouTube douchenozzle. Turns out this putz lives a couple miles from me, and now I also know who it is that ihas been using my street for a drag strip, as he has or has access to just about every fantasy car you can dream of.

I will be filing a report with the Police in the morning...
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    Options
    Sounds like your “living the high life”. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”