h20ksq3ss4j2.jpg
    rktc4isdve1h.jpg
    w3u4tcaj5u5z.jpg
    4i42dbqkuub2.jpg
    7uh2jg39xjaa.jpg

• NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,815
    Options
    A few low riders that were on exhibit....the pics do not do the paint jobs justice they were stunning in person with attention to detail as good as any

b2kb182x4jga.jpg
    ium0wclfep1c.jpg
    98two433hqxq.jpg
    4hdc1o8xofaa.jpg
    uvvcdwzui300.jpg
    kqv7ry1e0t7g.jpg
    zsomnbhtfif9.jpg
    zpq5pxs8dets.jpg
    im6bjabyeikw.jpg
    7307t17gwuwy.jpg
    r7taihezwrbh.jpg
    4kno1sbncgxn.jpg
    vjqdd10x3dgb.jpg
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    Options
    Thanks for sharing with us! What was the camera you used? Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • mark090852
    mark090852 Posts: 996
    Options
    Here are a couple of cars that I just happened to see a few years back when I was up in the mountains of Colorado. There were actually two Porsche 918s that parked near me at the summit of Mount Evans at over 14,000ft in elevation. They were driven by two Porsche factory drivers doing high altitude testing before being released for sale to the public...the very rich public...at $975,000. The picture is poor quality because I just had enough time to grab my wifes phone and snap it before a lightning storm forced us back into our car. The Ferrari just happened to park behind me in the parking lot of a grocery store near Breckenridge. 7jpdlczdvp9z.jpg
    yafadam25s1y.jpg
    h99znexv4xbs.jpg
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,100
    Options
    I wish I had seen this at the Petersen when it was displayed last year. It is one of my all-time favorite designs, and the last effort by Bill Mitchell before he left GM.

gc16iz9gbrkn.jpeg
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • NotaSuv
    Options
    That is a silver beauty for sure The vault their basement floors were closed this time but in the past we have had the tour there...that's where the really good stuff is..if your a car nut its a must see and in that same area are quite few great museums as well as a huge outdoor market with fantastic food..40 years of red Ferraris is there now
  • NotaSuv
    Options
    pics with a Samsung galaxy 7
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    edited May 2018
    Options
    We are having the local yearly classic car show beside the river but on water street this year and this weekend. I think it will be congested beyond sanity.

My wife's company had a Co. picnic on the grass beside the river one year. The car show people who had their show on the otherside of the river beside the battle ship that year amungst the trees, got to eat some great food that year for sure. I took a lot of pics. and I'll try to download them here. I liked 95% of them or maybe all... My wife was bored looking at these cars...but not me! I have 147 pics. but can't copy all at once for some reason.
    j1pkrgy6tz2n.png

I could only copy that one car. I'm tired of messing with this PC! I think the pics. are too high in resolution! :o

I did find the web post but NO pics. Come on!
    But it is a HUGE EVENT and this town/city gets FULL of COOL vehicles! I wish I could show the QUALITY of cars and trucks and other things people bring for the contest. Amazing collectible show rides! Immaculate examples of all kinds!
    http://www.rimsontheriver.com/

https://www.wilmingtonandbeaches.com/event/rims-on-the-river:-annual-antique-car-show/2567/

Post edited by Tony M on
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Tony M
    edited May 2018
    Options
    4mz40s6hv1pq.png
    598o5nu0p4n6.png
    dq87zvv4mtds.png

• Tony M
    Options
    11c1041rlw0r.png
    e9256vcncnn2.png
    rmz423vrkze7.png
    java2dne52yz.png
    wwexe9z2x5eq.png
    apo4gjwdo2lg.png
    18ukho3m5qci.png
    zrqtfeoax453.png
  • Tony M
    Options
    zc8p1ases3ga.png
    zk5uncblttwf.png
    b06vbfazn0ty.png
    aaorklgb9sos.png
    cvd7qrk1dvm7.png
    sfguxdxtrf1f.png
    I have a lot more car oics but I'm tired. At the bottom of the car show pics, I saw a pic. of how dirty my drive was. We must have cleaned it after the show or before..

2 years of dirt or more. :s My drive is clean now again. It wasn't near as bad as that year either thank God. :s
    tiqauuj9a863.png