FS: Kimber 8TC spkr cable, 1/2 off!

Options
steveinaz
steveinaz Posts: 19,522
edited May 2018 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
FOR SALE: Kimber Kable 8TC speaker cables, 8ft pair
RETAIL: $453.00

These are a standard (non-bi-wire) pair with Kimber (sban) bananas on both ends. They are in excellent condition, with no flaws. See the following link for specific details:

https://www.kimber.com/products/8TC

Excellent speaker cable that could end your search; the only reason I’m selling is that I want a bi-wire pair.

$225 SHIPPED. CONUS ONLY, CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ONLY.
Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
Post edited by steveinaz on

Comments

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,599
    Options
    Anyone have any thoughts on how these would be compared to my AQ Bedrock?
  • steveinaz
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Anyone have any thoughts on how these would be compared to my AQ Bedrock?

I used Audioquest Granite for quite a few years in the past, of course with different speakers. AQ is a good cable if you have speakers that are a bit too laid back in the treble; I found Kimber more linear in it's presentation, bringing the midrange out more. I replaced the Granites with Kimber 4TC first, then later upgraded to 8TC.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,599
    Options
    Thanks Steve. I'm running 703s which are a bit laid back/warm to start with.
    steveinaz wrote: »
    I used Audioquest Granite for quite a few years in the past, of course with different speakers. AQ is a good cable if you have speakers that are a bit too laid back in the treble; I found Kimber more linear in it's presentation, bringing the midrange out more. I replaced the Granites with Kimber 4TC first, then later upgraded to 8TC.

• steveinaz
    Options
    Let's go folks, boxed up and ready for your listening enjoyment this weekend.....
  • steveinaz
    Options
    PRICE DROP: $200/shipped
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    Damn it Steve! These are a killer deal. I've always wanted to get my ears on TC!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • steveinaz
    Options
    What do you need the price to be? Talk to me bubba.
  • halen
    halen Posts: 677
    Options
    I will take it. Love Kimbers and miss mine.

Please pm info.

halen
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    halen wrote: »

Please pm info.

halen

Wait....thought you sold off your speakers. Ya going to use them to whip Joey into going next year ?
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • steveinaz
    Options

Please pm info.

halen

Sorry bud, Enders got them via PM earlier...just didn't have a chance to update the thread.

• steveinaz
    Options
    These are SOLD. Sorry for the late update.
  • halen
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »

Please pm info.

halen

Wait....thought you sold off your speakers. Ya going to use them to whip Joey into going next year ?

Hey hey. I did sell off my speakers. But several new ones arrived yesterday. I couldn’t take it anymore.

I don’t need to whip Joey as he is already whipped. Haha
  • halen
    Options

Please pm info.

halen

Sorry bud, Enders got them via PM earlier...just didn't have a chance to update the thread.

Dang it. Enders sell it back to me for $300. Do what I did to JWM at LSAF. I bought his speaker cable risers and turned around to sell to Tom(Treitz) right in front of the JWM fella. Haha

Congrats!
  • tonyb
    Options

Please pm info.

halen

Dang it. Enders sell it back to me for $300. Do what I did to JWM at LSAF. I bought his speaker cable risers and turned around to sell to Tom(Treitz) right in front of the JWM fella. Haha

Congrats!

That's cold bro....lmao
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • tonyb
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »

Please pm info.

halen

Hey hey. I did sell off my speakers. But several new ones arrived yesterday. I couldn’t take it anymore.

I don’t need to whip Joey as he is already whipped. Haha

So...fill us in young Jedi, what's dragged you back into the rabbit hole ?
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Options
    I got a cool pic from Halen today! wonder if that is what got him back into a new system? :p
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    Was it the Hello Kitty BoomBox Russ and I had on display?
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    voltz wrote: »
    I got a cool pic from Halen today! wonder if that is what got him back into a new system? :p

Ive got a fun voicemail from Halen courtesy of Ron..... hehehehe......
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited May 2018
    Options

Is it the one I'm thinking of, Dan? :D
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »

Is it the one I'm thinking of, Dan? :D

YUP! Hehehehehehehe