Options
dromunds
dromunds Posts: 9,981
Don't have the link but 1/2 off lots of DVD's and Blu-rays

Comments

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,015
    Options
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Schweet thanks for the heads up on this. I swore up and down after spending a small fortune on Record Store day, that I was done with the tunes now this. I can't pass up 50% off on Bonnamassa got Black Country Communion live in Germany, my brother in law was at one of the shows over there, they never come to the states it seems, got Royal Albert Hall, and Red Rocks. seen Joe a few times, Happy Birthday Joe.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • Tony M
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I always wanted to buy his Blu-rays when the fundraiser for public TV came around a couple of times I believe it's been.

Well, I broke out the PayPal and ordered a bunch of Blu-rays just now. I even went online back when the fundraiser was going on and they were expensive then. I just went to ebay and they are still expensive!

I almost got all the ones at 1/2 price. :DB)

I guess people aren't buying them because of streaming and downloads and not wanting physical media anymore. But I will pop a blu-ray in and do some stuff out in the cottage this summer. I hope!
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    Options
    Showing my age here,,, I like the earlier stuff back in his “hungry” days,, A New Day Yesterday and Live at the Rockpalst,,, and others as well. On one ocassion we were standing in line on a cold and rainy night and I noticed him and the band trying to get into the venue thru the stage door which was locked,, so he came over and waited in line like the rest of us,,we chatted for a few minutes and then went inside as the doors opened,, just prior to his set,he came up to us and pointed to a place where he thought the sound would be better as he thought the area that we were in would be to “boomy”,, anyway we moved and he was spot on,, each time the drummer hit the bass drum you could feel it in your chest. That is my Bonamassa story.
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • dromunds
    Options
    Yeah, “some years ago” I saw that Joe was coming to a local small venue and told a couple of my friends that they should accompany me and that they would not be disappointed. They had no idea who he was but came along. Let’s just say that they couldn’t believe how good he was - Joe blew the roof off the mother.
  • Tony M
    Options
    These are on their way to me now. B)
    Items in this shipment

Live From The Royal Albert Hall (Blu-ray) × 1

Tour de Force: Live In London - Shepherd's Bush Empire (Blu-ray) × 1

Tour de Force: Live In London - Hammersmith Apollo (Blu-ray) × 1

Tour de Force: Live In London - Borderline (Blu-ray) × 1

Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa - Live In Amsterdam (Blu-ray) × 1

Live at Radio City Music Hall (CD/Blu-ray) (Released: 2015) × 1

Joe Bonamassa: Live at the Greek Theatre (Blu-ray) (Released: 2016) × 1

Tour de Force: Live In London - Royal Albert Hall (Blu-ray) × 1

Joe Bonamassa: Muddy Wolf at Red Rocks Bluray × 1

• NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,815
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Just saw him on his birthday in Fl a few days ALWAYS a fantastic show and this was in a small venue built for sound......
  • Tony M
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Didn't he have 2 drummers with him in the Royal Albert Hall show?

I just looked and I only see one. It must've been another show or somebody else.

This clip from the RA Hall show is kind of cool! B)
    https://youtu.be/RLl800ezYVY
  • Tony M
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Wow...

My Blu-rays just showed up! :D

Darn, that was FAST!!! ;)B)

1 1/2 days... :o
  • dromunds
    Options
    Yeah, got mine today also. :D