txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    nbrowser wrote: »
    CH46E wrote: »
    mrbiron wrote: »
    ux72zbn4f57b.jpg
    A litte of just about ever illicit drug. One day all going out on a "Rave Cruise"
    Party p00per....

Actually i was mistaking. This was the left overs of what was comming back into the US after the rave cruise. We had a LOT more on the day they boarded. 27 arrests iirc. 3 went federal.

Oh my...you CBP?

Yes, so you are Canadian i take it? Bassically a US Cit... lol. Not to many people know what CBP is.

LOL I can drive right down a road in Surrey, Langley and Abbotsford BC called 0 Avenue. If your heading say westbound...the stuff on the other side of the ditch to your left is American soil. I can see some CBP vehicles on the other side once in a while, Granted they probably have an easier job up here than they do on the southern border. In the following photo you can see the flags, each is in it's correct country. This is the Smugglers Inn in Blaine Washington, the photo was taken from Surrey British Columbia. The small boulders denote the 49th parallel.

So why don't you order US gear and have it delivered to the Inn for pickup ;)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,521
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    mrbiron wrote: »
    ux72zbn4f57b.jpg
    A litte of just about ever illicit drug. One day all going out on a "Rave Cruise"
    Party p00per....

Actually i was mistaking. This was the left overs of what was comming back into the US after the rave cruise. We had a LOT more on the day they boarded. 27 arrests iirc. 3 went federal.

Oh my...you CBP?

Yes, so you are Canadian i take it? Bassically a US Cit... lol. Not to many people know what CBP is.

LOL I can drive right down a road in Surrey, Langley and Abbotsford BC called 0 Avenue. If your heading say westbound...the stuff on the other side of the ditch to your left is American soil. I can see some CBP vehicles on the other side once in a while, Granted they probably have an easier job up here than they do on the southern border. In the following photo you can see the flags, each is in it's correct country. This is the Smugglers Inn in Blaine Washington, the photo was taken from Surrey British Columbia. The small boulders denote the 49th parallel.

So why don't you order US gear and have it delivered to the Inn for pickup ;)

Cameras and sensors monitored by both the CBSA (Canadian Border and Security Agency) and the 'Murican CPB. You walk across there and your in trouble no matter what direction your headed. At one point not long ago (few years actually) people would get a room there then at night, walk into Canada thinking they were undetected...NOT! There is a offical border crossing less than 2Km to the west of that place. That said, I don't have a passport and have zero interest in entering the United States until a few things change down there.

For sure you dont want a "ewi" (entered without inspection) on your record. It will cause you years of crief when crossing any US border.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited May 2018
    I bought a pressure washer spinning head basket from Lowes AFTER a lot of research.
    Best 100.00 I ever spent to ease our laboring pains cleaning our driveway. It usually takes about 10 hours over two days time. Multiple tanks of gas too.

Today, 3 1/2 hours and I almost did it all! 2 tanks of gas and I just filled the third and used it for 15 min. Probably 3/4 of a tank left. Incredible. Hardly any effort to push, pull or go side to side. It just about floats around where you want it to go.
    0r1k9urrlm4s.png

You can read the reviews here if you're in need of a pressure washing tool for your driveways and side walks. I'm glad I bought a 2'extention wand( I think it is) thinking I'd want a longer rod.
    78dc8qgdob9b.png
    https://www.lowes.com/pd/SIMPSON-Universal-Spray-Wand-for-Cold-Water-Pressure-Washers/999992128?cm_mmc=SCE_BINGPLA_ONLY-_-SeasonalOutdoorLiving-_-SosPressureWashers-_-999992128:SIMPSON&CAWELAID=&kpid=999992128&CAGPSPN=pla{ifdyn:dyn}&k_clickID=019d7f06-f453-4ec9-879c-f5adb799ae4e&msclkid=7f2265e0c926135bd8d43f11d09c6a2c

But my nozzle wouldn't come off the the original pole so I could ad it. BUT, it worked out great anyway. I just switched back and forth between the spray wand and nozzle to the spinner basket and new wand. You have to sray off the drive AFTER using the spinner but it was SOOO easy to switch! I actually had FUN!
    https://www.lowes.com/pd/SurfaceMaxx-Pro-Pro-PW-Surface-Cleaner-4500-PSI/1000382309
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • txcoastal1
    cleaned the shite out of your shoes too :D
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• Tony M
    edited May 2018
    The basket lifted up once and I've got to say, those warning all over the top of the basket are for real! :o:#

I don't think it will cut material but if those nozzles get up to your socks or legs.. :s ..emergency room will be needed quickly. Seriously :#

I was impressed at its efficiency. But it doesn't leave a clean path behind it. It leaves a clean surface with the loosened dirt and whatever back onto the surface. But you can tell where you've washed pretty easily! :)B)
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    qcm878sswsbl.jpg

Ah!!! Northstar!!! Run away!! :#
  • FestYboy
    ^ add some mechanics wire, and I think you're on to something.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    Very cool and impressive! Wow.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    lol. I didn't see the tuckered out dog at first, just the stone wall. I just thought wow yeah those look like pretty big stones.

Then I scrolled down and saw the tired pup and laughed. Looks like he/she got tired just from watching you work! :)
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    Crater lake in the spring

q6r2zblvlhf9.jpg
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • FestYboy
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,022
    My Freddy pal. Passed in 2005.
    0x3ko7dvo9mo.jpg
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • Tony M
    I don't think this will work too well...

p7qp4utjwdao.jpg

With this fix, you get the "30 seconds or 30 ft. guarantee". :D
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    good to the first bump
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    bv9fxenq6s25.png
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • txcoastal1
    nrnxirb5jtri.jpg

• txcoastal1
    That's not dinner

Give up your TX TDL....

0z3gc7o7fa4b.jpg

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    That's not dinner

Give up your TX TDL....

0z3gc7o7fa4b.jpg

I actually had Rudy’s BBQ for lunch today! Our department had our annual outing to a baseball game. This year it was a suite at the Frisco Rough Riders game.

Then you can keep your card, daily balance is needed in TX ;)

• Tony M
    edited May 2018
    d6gmbl8h46u5.gif
    I tried to teach my step-daughter EVERTHING about a car when she got her "learners permit". I spent a lot of time on backing up skills. Maybe too much because she ALWAYS backs into parking spaces. 20 years she's been doing that! :D
  • txcoastal1
    One of my favorite pranks B)>:)

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Open tin of sardines on the exhaust manifold
  • Tony M
    edited May 2018
    Anybody do the hand slapping on a door panel and seat while sitting in the passenger seat to freak a driver out?

Flat tire? Oh no!
  • txcoastal1
    Baggie of limberger tucked under the seat during the summer