Cable SALE!!!

13»

Comments

• mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    edited May 2018
    NOOOO!!! It's more fun when someone replies 9 years later to ask, "Is the Signal Cable Ultra Singlewire - One 6' pair with spade/spade (one red/one black) still available?" :p
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    mdaudioguy wrote: »
    NOOOO!!! It's more fun when someone replies 9 years later to ask, "Is the Signal Cable Ultra Singlewire - One 6' pair with spade/spade (one red/one black) still available?" :p

lol!
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    The night before you posted this, I had a dream that I wanted to buy the Audioquest optical cable. I took it as a premonition that I needed it in my life.

I remember thinking I was going to wake up and then send a message saying I wanted it.

But now it's gone! My dream cannot be realized!
    halo wrote: »
    Cable Sale is over. All cables are gone.

Moderators, please close this thread.

• halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    Clipdat wrote: »
    The night before you posted this, I had a dream that I wanted to buy the Audioquest optical cable. I took it as a premonition that I needed it in my life.

I remember thinking I was going to wake up and then send a message saying I wanted it.

But now it's gone! My dream cannot be realized!
    Cable Sale is over. All cables are gone.

Moderators, please close this thread.

You can try eBay
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    You don't understand. It needed to be the one you were selling. :p
    You can try eBay